1. Post

Fast and Furious: Hobbs and Shaw [2019]

The first spin-off starring The Rock, Jason Statham , Idris Elba. Directed by David Leitch. (Deadpool 2, John Wick, Atomic Blonde)

2. Post
    Looks fun, they're fighting someone who took the super soldier serum.

3. Post
    another stupid fun action flick count me in

4. Post

5. Post
    That looks ridiculously amazing!

6. Post
    My first thought when I watched last nights second trailer... I’ve seen the movie, I’m now keen on the sequel. Seems revealing everyyyyyyy single thing in the trailer is a way too common theme these days.

7. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    My first thought when I watched last nights second trailer... I’ve seen the movie, I’m now keen on the sequel. Seems revealing everyyyyyyy single thing in the trailer is a way too common theme these days.
    I think the studio probably just assumes no one really gives a shit about what little plot the film has. When most of the audience probably sees these movies for the crazy action scenes and fun dialog.

8. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    I think the studio probably just assumes no one really gives a shit about what little plot the film has. When most of the audience probably sees these movies for the crazy action scenes and fun dialog.
    Oh I’m not remotely concerned with learning the plot points during the trailer for this kind of movie, but I’d be very surprised if there’s much more than one single action sequence that wasn’t shown in the trailer. They didn’t show the scenes in their entirety but I doubt there will be a single “oh, that’s a cool scene” in a surprised type way moment thanks to that.

9. Post
    this looks so ridiculous it is a must see

10. Post
    The Rock is overdue for a good movie so this might be the one lol

11. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    The Rock is overdue for a good movie so this might be the one lol
    what the actual ****?

12. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    what the actual ****?
    umm Skyscraper, Baywatch, Rampage...

13. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    umm Skyscraper, Baywatch, Rampage...
    Your not a Rock fan, we get it.

14. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    Your not a Rock fan, we get it.
    I like the Rock but those weren't good movies.

15. Post
    I liked rampage. It wasn't bad for a flick based on a 80's game.

16. Post
    This looks so dumb. I'll probably go see it twice.

17. Post
    yeah Rampage was pretty good given its limited scope. Some laughs some nice CGI, some good character scenes.

18. Post
    I probably pass on this.

19. Post

20. Post
    Amazing!

21. Post
    considering we probably watched most of the movie from the trailers itself..

22. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    considering we probably watched most of the movie from the trailers itself..
    i was gonna say. is there anything left to see? there's most of the set pieces.