1. Post
    It has gotten pretty bad, we are getting bodied from across the map with full auto R99 aimbot no recoil spam by extremeeellyyy bad players who move like turtles but snap to your head.

I'm reporting them all but I understand they've already banned around 400k accounts which is a huge amount for the 50 million registered players. Just shows you that there are a lot of real ****ing losers out there.

2. Post
    The cheaters I've come across have names like this asdasd456456 or all numbers 1234567890123, so look out for them

3. Post
    Bt wrote:
    I'm reporting them all but I understand they've already banned around 400k accounts which is a huge amount for the 50 million registered players. Just shows you that there are a lot of real ****ing losers out there.
    Its actually not

4. Post
    I have noticed a few of the big name streamers have gone back to playing Fortnite, and along with them Apex is dropping down the Twitch viewer numbers.

It's not super dramatic at the moment, but I definitely feel this is a response to the current hacks.

Hopefully they'll add the proper EAC or something beyond putting their thumb in the dam.

5. Post
    Ninja made $1 million to promote EA's 'Apex Legends' launch

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1105892992974491650

Blevins was one of a few select professionals with huge followings pulled in by videogame giant Electronic Arts Inc to play and promote its latest title, “Apex Legends,” in the first hours of the launch last month, generating a buzz that notched 10 million signups in the first three days.

The 27-year-old, famous for his hair color changes - currently a bright, turquoise hue - tweeted about the free-to-play game early on Feb. 5 and streamed the action to his more than 13 million followers on game-streaming site Twitch. For this he was paid around $1 million, a source told Reuters.

The amount underlines the increasingly cut-throat fight for dominance of the free-to-play battle royale genre that, through Epic Games’ global smash hit “Fortnite”, has pushed major publishers like Electronic Arts to change how they do business.

6. Post
    MarksoN wrote:
    Its actually not
    1 in 100 is pretty bad to me tbh.

7. Post
    Maths is hard

8. Post
    Almost all the bans are on chinese regions anyway. 75% of each game is just bots advertising their shit in character select and leaving, the remaining 25% is just a giant hack vs hack.

9. Post
    Just started playing this on PS4. More enjoyable than most BR games out there.

If any one on PS4 is keen to squad up, send me an invite! WheezingWizard

10. Post
    You said its a huge number when statistically it is minuscule, and a much smaller number than many other mainstream FPS's
    Secondly, 0.8% isn't 1%
    Learn to maths
    Last edited by KevinL; 16th March 2019 at 5:02 pm.

11. Post
    Let's play nice, kids

12. Post
    so apparently cheaters are getting hardware banned which is great news to hear tbh

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming...-hardware-ban/

13. Post
    JAFA wrote:
    so apparently cheaters are getting hardware banned which is great news to hear tbh

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming...-hardware-ban/
    I still don't understand how people cheat on these games? Surely with online ability the game knows what's going on?

14. Post
    Battle pass is here. https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/battle-pass

Looks very meh to me, I haven't actually played for a week or more to be honest. Got bored of it, and this battle pass does nothing to bring me back in. The skins so far are lame....

15. Post
    Yeah I'm bored of the game now & IDGAF about skins lol. Sick of playing with dumb randoms. Only thing that will bring me back is if they have a Solo mode or maybe if they introduce a new legend.

On another note been playing a bit of CoD MW Remastered lately & the aiming & gunplay is far more enjoyable than Apex. Dat aim assist lol.

EDIT: oh just saw that they are introducing a new character

16. Post
    Must be pretty lame not having people to play with. I think I've maybe had 4 or 5 games with randoms in my 140 hours. Battle pass rewards look disappointing, There's one cool havoc skin the rest are all meh.

17. Post
    Need a ranking system imo

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

18. Post
    And a report function asap. Saw speed hackers last night, They jumped from the plane and flew down within seconds.

19. Post
    I haven't played enough to be bored of it yet, im still learning what guns work for me.
    Had my first win last night, felt pretty damn good.

Starting weeks after launch made it more difficult to get into, playing against people who know the map inside and out, I still get caught out.

20. Post
    We still play every night and come out with a few wins, not bad for old timers. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to play with randoms all the time. I have tried playing and the players are so bad I can't enjoy myself. In saying that I've had a few wins with randoms.

Ranking systems I am not fond of in battle royale games, it kind of defeats the purpose and spirit of the genre. Maybe an optional ranked mode like FN for people who are keen on it, otherwise it really doesn't have a place imo.

The battle pass is pretty boring. Quite disappointed they aren't adding challenges either, it is purely an exercise in leveling up and getting some mediocre cosmetics.

21. Post
    I'm still having fun with the game thanks to a decent friends list but not sure if ill still be jamming it months down the track. They'd have to go the fornite route and constantly be adding shit to the game to hold my interest I think, although not sure how it would pull off. Fortnite has the element of unseriousness to it that allows for corny shit like shopping trolleys, planes, zombies and golf carts lol

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

22. Post
    Skins are pretty boring but i'm still looking forward to it, really enjoying this game runs so smooth both performance wise and movement/shooting wise.

Will probably check out BFVs Firestorm but i doubt it's gonna top Apex at this stage.

23. Post
    Just has no appeal to me now as I have all the good skins anyways. So it's kind of just no point for me, and I'm not getting Apex drops as often anymore either so it becomes a grind.

24. Post
    My objective is bodying others, getting better and having fun. Its not the best battlepass but I would've kept playing regardless. At least I don't have to spend hours in playground sweating my builds, which is the biggest plus.

25. Post
    Couldn't give a crap about the skins, more weapons, legends and maps would be enough.