Results 476 to 500 of 533

  1. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    Yeah but there's a ton of mouse users in the Xbox BFV community. I'm not sure if those adapters work in Apex though?
    Yes they work. Xim adaptor

  2. Post
    I'd get no enjoyment from cheating, knowing i didn't win that round or get all those kills through my own skill.

  3. Post
    |icED-e@RtH| wrote:
    I'd get no enjoyment from cheating, knowing i didn't win that round or get all those kills through my own skill.
    The people who do cheat are terrible players, they'd never get a win or kill through their own skill or merit so this is as close as they're going to get. Really sad all around.

    The worst part is most of the cheaters are from China where cheating is socially acceptable culturally (as long as you don't get caught).

  4. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Yes they work. Xim adaptor
    Can confirm xim4 works on apex on ps4

  5. Post
    |icED-e@RtH| wrote:
    I'd get no enjoyment from cheating, knowing i didn't win that round or get all those kills through my own skill.
    I read that 99 percent of hackers are out of China (might have been a game specific stat) Apparently the Chinese have a different view on hackers to westerners..?

  6. Post
    The Chinese and Russians from what I've seen, i like the idea of banning them by their hardware ID.

  7. Post
    Valeo wrote:
    I found if I capped my fps in the launch options, it stopped crashing. I used to get it constantly.
    Can confirm this did not help, basically every round that lasts ~ten minutes is a crash at this point, latest patch sucks balls.

    /edit crashed after 2 mins lawl

  8. Post
    I found that disabling the Spectre fix in Windows reduces Apex legends CPU usage from 100% to 70%

  9. Post
    iRoN wrote:
    Can confirm this did not help, basically every round that lasts ~ten minutes is a crash at this point, latest patch sucks balls.

    /edit crashed after 2 mins lawl
    Drop video settings, drop the max render gpu setting thing (whatever it is with the #GB slider).

    Make sure running the second to latest nvidia gforce driver, not the latest

    Start > Run > Services.msc
    Find the "Easy anticheat" service, right-click > properties
    on the recovery tab, set all the failure options to 'restart the service'

  10. Post
    Sounds like Caustic and Gibraltor are going to be made 'tougher'

    Also increased damage from gas traps

  11. Post
    Pennywiser NZ wrote:
    Sounds like Caustic and Gibraltor are going to be made 'tougher'

    Also increased damage from gas traps
    Yeah 10% reduced dmg taken via a new passive I think is what I read.

    Really hoping a new map is well in the works. Love the fast pace, but side effect of that, I find myself getting bored sooner than I would in PUBG/BF. Hackers definitely more actively chased thankfully! Only had the 1 solo that 2 shot whole squad with Hemlock

  12. Post
    Level 2 armor needs a buff. You're pretty f*cked unless you have level 3. Been playing a bunch of caustic today his traps are OP as hell now. Heaps of fun.

  13. Post
    clip wrote:
    Drop video settings, drop the max render gpu setting thing (whatever it is with the #GB slider).

    Make sure running the second to latest nvidia gforce driver, not the latest

    Start > Run > Services.msc
    Find the "Easy anticheat" service, right-click > properties
    on the recovery tab, set all the failure options to 'restart the service'
    Already do most of this but will try the anticheat stuff.

    1.07 appears to be the worst yet - at least the game crashed to desktop, now it's just a hard freeze that I can't terminate requiring a full system restart, so I think I'll shelve APEX for now.

    Gaming on a clean Win10 build w/ 7700K + GTX1080 - not exactly a build I'd expect to have issues with on a modern title so I'm kind of over trying to troubleshoot it when literally everything else is stable.
    Last edited by iRoN; 20th April 2019 at 1:20 pm.

  14. Post
    Played a hectic last game for the night, two squadmates were downed on two occasions, missed a box by two seconds to timeout..

    Get to the end and get my last kill pinched lol

    Name:  Carried.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  423.7 KB

  15. Post
    They finally gave us a Mute Button

  16. Post
    Have they fixed the absurd TTK on this or nah?

  17. Post
    Boreas wrote:
    Have they fixed the absurd TTK on this or nah?
    Still perfect

  18. Post
    Pennywiser NZ wrote:
    Still perfect
    Yeah i think its great the way it is. A tiny buff to level 2 armor would be nice though.

  19. Post
    Boreas wrote:
    Have they fixed the absurd TTK on this or nah?
    It's my favourite TTK, right up there with Destiny 2's TTK - hate the one shot dead buzz in some shooters...like a Halo style gunfight.

  20. Post
    Ah. I prefer low TTK like PUBG.

    I don't like that you can flank someone, blast them in the head, and they can still turn around and fight you.

  21. Post
    Seems like the servers are down? Not just for Apex, but for EA games in general.

    Enviado do meu SM-N960F através do Tapatalk

  22. Post
    Boreas wrote:
    Ah. I prefer low TTK like PUBG.

    I don't like that you can flank someone, blast them in the head, and they can still turn around and fight you.
    This game just wouldn't work with a low TTK

  23. Post
    The problem with low TTK is the camp-offs and circle ****ing.

    Pubg's end game comes down to (or was when I played) whoever got ****ed by the circle less, as you just waited to see who needed to move and pop them in about two shots when they eventually did.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

  24. Post
    Boreas wrote:
    Ah. I prefer low TTK like PUBG.

    I don't like that you can flank someone, blast them in the head, and they can still turn around and fight you.
    Yes and if you lose from such an advantageous start to a fight they were simply better, you need more consistency in aim rather than luck.

  25. Post
    HellToupee wrote:
    Yes and if you lose from such an advantageous start to a fight they were simply better, you need more consistency in aim rather than luck.
    haha, that's exactly what I need.