1. Post
    Has anybody had the game crash? due to display driver error?

2. Post
    They need to introduce solo asap. I get the team aspect but it's not very enjoyable with bad players.

3. Post
    Pretty fun! Been playing with mates, had a 14 kill game, won 3 or 4 times I think

Some parts are a bit buggy, had a couple disconnects, but overall quite solid.

4. Post
    IST wrote:
    Titanfall 2 had the best movement out of any FPS I can think of, this could be interesting.

I always preferred being the pilot and skating across the maps in PvP anyways, Superbowl reveal incoming perhaps...remember, people thought Fornite was going to bomba at the start too..
    So disappointing its not just the pilot gameplay taken from Titanfall, it really sucks.

Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    At the very least it should be more fun than that borefest Blackout

Hopefully the FOV is wider than the shitty one in Blackout on console, & your weapon doesn't take up half the screen.
    This &

ludez wrote:
    but I expect no less from an h1z1 scrub like yourself.
    This, cause H1Z1 is still the best BR..

5. Post
    Kind of like it but taking a while to adjust to first person view. So used to third person when it comes to BR games.

6. Post
    I'm hooked on this game now. Really enjoying it. I actually like the ability stuff now even though I'm not used to using them properly yet (I forget I even have them half the time lol). They add a bit of extra depth to the BR formula. Its actually not too bad playing with randoms since you can make call outs and ping items & enemies etc so there is some level of communication going on.

Funny how this game looks better than Blackout & its free lol.

7. Post
    It's a very solid game, definitely needs some performance optimisation done on it though.

8. Post
    This games great, add me! We need a third right now. ArchfiendNZ

9. Post
    I have 7 hours of play time now and so far i'm really enjoying it, I feel like it once had double jump and they removed it.

10. Post
    hows the ping? got oceanic servers?

11. Post
    Level 14 now and loving the game but I keep getting matched with noobs, usually am kill leader 90% but am always reviving team mates

12. Post
    sens- wrote:
    hows the ping? got oceanic servers?
    Great, feels lag free to me.

Game is sooo much fun, love the art style, speed of gunplay and squad mechanics.

Had some decent convos with some aussie peeps already, seems to be the 20+ market that actually chooses legends to complement your choice and everyone is reviving/respawning when possible...fantastic.

First game people been using mics a lot for a while, pretty dope eh, really digging this.

Innovative for a BR game, mint start Respawn!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

13. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    time to RMA
    my condolences

14. Post
    Wow this is smooth, Why would you play blackout when you could just play this for free ?

15. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    time to RMA
    my condolences
    Yea I thought so. Damn it. I might get a cheap ex mining card like a rx 580 in a couple weeks hopefully it makes it till then. Weirdly enough it was behaving today.

16. Post
    Sverin wrote:
    Wow this is smooth, Why would you play blackout when you could just play this for free ?
    I wouldn't say smooth. Blackout is a fully ironed out game and is super smooth. Still a bit of bugs and needs optimisation for sure in this

17. Post
    Considering I hate BR, this one is not too bad. I never played COD's version but visually this look almost the same

Game is pretty smooth considering it just launched.

Visually doesn't look as good as PUBG and performs worse, needs a fair bit of optimization - the graphics settings seem to have little to no effect on the performance

But yeah not bad, don't think it will come close to killing Fortnite, it's too "realistic" for that, but it could fill a nice little niche

ludez wrote:
    They need to introduce solo asap. I get the team aspect but it's not very enjoyable with bad players.
    Play with friends

Btw aren't you in Nelson, house not in danger from fires over there?

fuzzy2308 wrote:
    I have 7 hours of play time now and so far i'm really enjoying it, I feel like it once had double jump and they removed it.
    Touche I've been trying to double jump for the last 10 minutes, feels like it should be there cause it would fit with the play style and theme

18. Post
    Fun game. I have only played with randoms so far, played 5 or 6 games and just got my first win (and first kills lol). Makes a difference when the squad uses mic's, but the spotting of items etc at least helps if they dont.

I think with a couple of mates and some idea of which characters compliment each other it could be a blast.

feels smooth, unsure what sorta pings im getting

19. Post
    love it but want to play solo

20. Post
    ludez wrote:
    I wouldn't say smooth. Blackout is a fully ironed out game and is super smooth. Still a bit of bugs and needs optimisation for sure in this
    After a few hours yep i agree, I jumped in first game and got excited. Still a ton of fun, Being able to revive team mates after death is cool and feeling reasonably safe while you're down is nice

21. Post
    2.5m players and 600,000 concurrent peak on first day of release....

....yeah not bad Respawn

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

22. Post
    SirGrim wrote:

Visually doesn't look as good as PUBG
    Not sure if serious

23. Post
    Had my first game. Not bad. I definitely like it more than Fortnite.

24. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Yep, also a couple of timeout BSOD's although that might be from the heat than the game

25. Post
    really good game. guns feels solid and weighty. are there any other maps ? keep getting the same one over and over.
    the game has potential if they where to introduce different games modes.