Page 6 of 20 First ... 345678916 ... Last

1. Post
    HellToupee wrote:
    Its the opposite it encourages you to push up rather than expecting to sit back and take people down with lucky pot shots.

Also mirage is awesome.

Attachment 225026
    But why though? You gain very little by attacking them, unless you're seriously under-looted. Hence 3 kill wins actually occurring, that'd be very rare in pubg.

Although I haven't really played enough to form an opinion really. Part of the problem is I don't understand the guns yet. I need to join some discord games, randoms seem too keen to rush in and die regardless of their skill level

2. Post
    The way we play is we push push push until 4 or so teams left, then we play carefully.

But a lot of the game is third partying or recovering/finishing quickly to take on the next team rushing you during the first ten or 15 minutes.

Get eyes on the whole team before you push if possible, BR 101 really but you need to be a lot more careful than Fortnite.

3. Post
    >my first game
    >jump master: jumps into the same place as three other teams

4. Post
    I do that intensionally in the hope that I get a gun first and kill the other squads
    Last edited by fuzzy2308; 12th February 2019 at 11:19 am.

5. Post
    Warming to a Hemlock/Peacekeeper combo....also that Wraith ulty is so good when your team on coms, full flank another team, shots to back of head *swoon*.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Post
    Loving the game.

7. Post
    Nothing like doing 1200-1400 damage in a game with no kills.

8. Post
    Having won a couple of rounds now, I've found the best strategy is to have skilled team mates who can carry you.

9. Post
    My mate who i play without alot likes to gung-ho into battles where I like to evaluate a bit before I push. Also just constant push to place to place rather than holding a good position (especially late game) Idon't see us getting much success being opposite play styles lol.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

10. Post
    Dre wrote:
    My mate who i play without alot likes to gung-ho into battles where I like to evaluate a bit before I push. Also just constant push to place to place rather than holding a good position (especially late game) Idon't see us getting much success being opposite play styles lol.

Meh just man up and push with him
    Its not as bad as you think, its not like PUBG where you just die getting caught out
    GaR wrote:
    Having won a couple of rounds now, I've found the best strategy is to have skilled team mates who can carry you.

11. Post
    Yes certianlly win more with people who are fast rather than dithering around and wont push.

One of the things we like to do in premades is hot drop enemy teams at the start punch them all to death in succession.

12. Post
    Compared to PUBG; this game really does award pushing/flanking opponents. It rewards players who are proactive, rather than reactive; I think that's why I like it much better, but is also why the game feels much less tense.

13. Post
    Valeo wrote:
    Compared to PUBG; this game really does award pushing/flanking opponents. It rewards players who are proactive, rather than reactive; I think that's why I like it much better, but is also why the game feels much less tense.
    This is why I'm hesitant to play. Not because the game style doesn't suit. It's fun, but at this stage where I'm useless and still learning then I feel like I have no time to pick things up because I'm shoe horned into a squad of 3.

14. Post
    Losing the motivation to play now, just not having any reward when you win other then do is a bit silly really. .. I've no desire to spend any money on skins or packs because the skins suck anyway. So it's kind of like what's the point

15. Post
    Victory is your reward

16. Post
    HellToupee wrote:
    Victory is your reward
    If it was hard to get them yeah that's a cool reward I guess.

17. Post
    I don't think any BR has a reward for winning ?

18. Post
    Once even games had no unlock systems at all, why did people even play them

19. Post
    Gotta admit Overwatch was the first ranked game I ever played and after that Ive struggled to get into any game without some kind of good rank progression to grind out. The exception being with BR games since winning itself is still rewarding.

20. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Losing the motivation to play now, just not having any reward when you win other then do is a bit silly really. .. I've no desire to spend any money on skins or packs because the skins suck anyway. So it's kind of like what's the point
    stop playing against xbox scrubs lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

21. Post
    Sverin wrote:
    I don't think any BR has a reward for winning ?
    No that's true, I'm just saying at this stage for me there isn't much point in it. It's in it's infancy, but it's just not holding me as much as it did.

Once they release battle pass etc then I think the game will be more rewarding. I'm level 28 and only get Apex packs every few levels but I've got all the decent skins anyways

22. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    stop playing against xbox scrubs lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I'll play on ps then, will dust it off and start playing with you guys

23. Post
    Add me ps4 rotang1

24. Post
    Dre wrote:
    Add me ps4 rotang1