1. Post
    Gilby wrote:
    really good game. guns feels solid and weighty. are there any other maps ? keep getting the same one over and over.
    the game has potential if they where to introduce different games modes.
    I think they are unrolling new maps/legends soon if I heard right on one dev stream: loving this one at the moment myself, last 2 games got down to final 2 squads, Spitfire and Pathfinder is my go-to combo for sure....so deadly.

Still after that elusive squad win though, soon.....I need it in my veins

This is giving me Paragon levels of multiplayer enjoyment.....for me, that is the biggest compliment I could give a game: so damn good.

2. Post
    Absolutely love the game, just wish the TTK was a bit lower sometimes

3. Post
    You playing on PC, IST? Can help you find one of those wins Would also like to do some more squads, but playing with randos isn't so appealing

4. Post
    Skorky wrote:
    You playing on PC, IST? Can help you find one of those wins Would also like to do some more squads, but playing with randos isn't so appealing
    PS4 my bro: come to the dark side hombre

(I would play on the rig, but I find myself getting smooooked in FPS on KB+M, I cramp up etc)

NaCh0 wrote:
    Absolutely love the game, just wish the TTK was a bit lower sometimes
    Makes kills so satisfying I reckon though....when you eliminate someone in this, feels good man.

5. Post
    It’s more end game, everyone becomes a bit of a Bullet sponge and it’s a bit clowny. End game feels like a war of who has the most supplies wins.

6. Post
    Played a few rounds with some mates. Got murdered quite a lot, but had a blast. It looks decent and runs really well on my crappy old rig. The only performance issue is some mouse lag.

The movement is super slick. Way better than the ARMA based games that feel so slow and clunky in comparison.

7. Post
    It is running on the Source engine by the way, so I'd imagine it will run well on older machines. I tried to load up the tutorial on my fairly new beast however and it crashed my display drivers, so I ended playing Overwatch after I rebooted instead.

I have had it on in the background on Twitch quite a bit whilst working though and Shroud was absolutely creaming himself over it, he's already played over 26 hours of it and got 70 something wins...

8. Post
    Oh damn, the source engine? They must have heavily modified it to get it the way it runs and the features in it.

9. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    It is running on the Source engine by the way, so I'd imagine it will run well on older machines. I tried to load up the tutorial on my fairly new beast however and it crashed my display drivers, so I ended playing Overwatch after I rebooted instead.

I have had it on in the background on Twitch quite a bit whilst working though and Shroud was absolutely creaming himself over it, he's already played over 26 hours of it and got 70 something wins...
    Ok thats interesting Ive had a display driver crash as well. Thought my GPU was on its way out...Maybe its something with the game. What gpu you got? I got a 1080.

10. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    Oh damn, the source engine? They must have heavily modified it to get it the way it runs and the features in it.
    yes it is heavily modified version of source engine it is what they used for both titanfall 1 and 2. They completely rewrote the renderer and audio system and probably other things as well by now since this is the the third game using it that respawn have made.

11. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Ok thats interesting Ive had a display driver crash as well. Thought my GPU was on its way out...Maybe its something with the game. What gpu you got? I got a 1080.
    1080Ti

12. Post
    Console "no issues" master race reporting in

13. Post
    One of my standard taskbar programs was interacting poorly with this game and I was getting large frame drops and other issues. I'm also on a 1080ti, so I would suggest shutting all unnecessary background applications/processes and trying again.

Though even with a i7700k and ti1080 I expect a lot more frames in this day and age, the games quite taxing regardless.

14. Post
    My 2500k handles it fine. It's been so long since I upgraded that I can't even remember what my Radeon graphics card is, but it was like $300 three plus years ago.

Maybe I shouldn't check the frame rate though, I might be disappointed

::edit::

It's an RX470
    Last edited by GaR; 7th February 2019 at 4:59 pm.

15. Post
    WTB a good team please....

16. Post
    ^Should play on PS4 with the real pros lol

17. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Console "no issues" master race reporting in
    As you know, I did have a big laugh after downloading the first 7~ GB the other 10gb was for HD-textures, in I still thought this game looked better than Blackout. Need to see if the HD textures made any performance hits, haven't tried it since it fully downloaded.

For others in here, the thing I really hated bout blackout is the blurry characters in the distance which normally you can't even tell its actually a player & the grass. I really really hated the grass if I had to compare that grass to something it would be the grass in Dreams, which at least that style suits Dreams and in dreams you can pick a better colour.

18. Post
    I'd say this looks on par with blackout I can barely see character models from far away. And the he textures didn't make any difference to me at least

19. Post
    XSpike wrote:
    As you know, I did have a big laugh after downloading the first 7~ GB the other 10gb was for HD-textures, in I still thought this game looked better than Blackout. Need to see if the HD textures made any performance hits, haven't tried it since it fully downloaded.

For others in here, the thing I really hated bout blackout is the blurry characters in the distance which normally you can't even tell its actually a player & the grass. I really really hated the grass if I had to compare that grass to something it would be the grass in Dreams, which at least that style suits Dreams and in dreams you can pick a better colour.
    Yeah I think Apex looks a bit better than Blackout. The grass in Blackout is terribad lol.

20. Post
    Origin name: spectrenzz - looking for team mates, great game really enjoying it atm prefer using discord with a 3 man

21. Post
    Anyone else find this game relaxing?

I find it hella relaxing.

Still a win eludes me, mother****ers

22. Post
    10mil players in 72 hours is insane.

They need to adjust the ttk I reckon, I get that high tier stuff soaks a lot more damage but I emptied an entire clip into a guy and he didn't die.

23. Post
    ^I think the TTK is ok. I mean if they're wearing high level armour it should take a decent amount of shots to kill them.

My issue is the default clip size on most guns but I guess that's what the extended mag attachments are for lol

Just found out yesterday you can adjust the FOV for this on console. This proves how superior this game is to Blackout which has a shitty low ass FOV of 60 or wateva lol.
    Last edited by Ins0mn1ac; 8th February 2019 at 10:41 am.

24. Post
    Can the op be updated to include a player list at all? Or should we create a new thread.

25. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Just found out yesterday you can adjust the FOV for this on console.
    News to me - the FOV was a big problem for me so definitely going to look into this option.