Yes

I had one crash last night - pretty random though

4. Post
    Been doing a Apex Tournament via Mogul.gg - much fun

5. Post
    Whoever wants the 1k Apex coins pm me

6. Post
    HellToupee wrote:
    Yes and if you lose from such an advantageous start to a fight they were simply better, you need more consistency in aim rather than luck.
    I didn't say they wouldn't lose at that point, I said I don't like that mechanic. It just feel arcadey. It also makes you way more dependent on your teammates, since they can't be guided to a win through positioning

I might give this game another go, I just wish I could do solos for a bit to learn the guns and mechanics better.

7. Post
    I recommend spending 5 mins in the training before every session to warm up your aim

You can get used to all the shitty weapons that you're likely to get stuck with

8. Post
    And it's quite often not wise to go for the kill in every encounter in a skirmish, grabbing a quick 50 damage on them for free before skirting a corner will put you at an advantage for subsequent ones

9. Post
    Does this still get regularly played by people on here?
    I found partying up a real hassle, often I have to restart Apex or log back in for it to work. This also affects the people I typically party up with.

I kinda lost interest when the realization that I'm real trash at the game set in

10. Post
    Yep, still go back to it quite often - still the funnest shooter I've played in about a decade.

11. Post
    I am still into it - mainly because it is so easy to pick up and get into a match instantly. Drop, Die, repeat.

You can be just about finished a round of Apex before a game of BFV has loaded up.

12. Post
    Yeah I'm on PS4, I feel my heart rate skyrockets playing this game, seriously intense. It's fun. Drop, Die, repeat.. As above ;D

13. Post
    Yeah, still enjoying the hell out of it. Play it at least once a week with my best buddy. Excited for Season 2 as well, I want to see what Respawn brings to the table in June.

Enviado do meu SM-N960F através do Tapatalk