Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

real life Wormtongue

Jaysus chirst this is one hell of a read

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/110...-loving-family

2. Post
    Burn the witches

3. Post
    the kind of sour-looking old bags you'd expect to see as extras in an early 80's episode of coronation street....

4. Post
    She's been terminally ill twice already? Where did I leave that princess bride meme...

5. Post
    Its evil witchcraft.

6. Post
    That’s crazy man. Just shows you how outright selfish and evil some people can be, breaking up marriages, wrecking families and homes. Nasty piece of work.

7. Post
    The definition of a parasite.

8. Post
    The bit about her ripping off tradies brings it back to Earth, just a plain old scammer

9. Post
    I've controlled you since before you knew I existed.

10. Post
    Scammers are everywhere.

Thunderstorm wrote:
    Its evil witchcraft.
    You'll turn up as a victim in one of these stories one day.

11. Post
    tl;dr version please

12. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    tl;dr version please
    Mingin' looking woman indoctrinated/scammed some family women and messed with the program.

13. Post
    Another TL;DR - middle aged women into alternative medicine gullible. Scientists unsurprised.

14. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Its evil witchcraft.
    I bet you a million dollars this will never happen. dodgy cosmic healing is against my christian beliefs, If a Cosmic healer turned up I would tell them to get lost or I would run very quickly.

15. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:

lmao

16. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    I bet you a million dollars this will never happen. dodgy cosmic healing is against my christian beliefs, If a Cosmic healer turned up I would tell them to get lost or I would run very quickly.
    What if it were a beardy Jewish bloke who reckoned he could cure your leprosy, once he gets back from walking across a lake?

17. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    tl;dr version please
    why do you lay these troubles on an already troubled mind?

18. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    tl;dr version please
    real life Wormtongue

GaR wrote:
    What if it were a beardy Jewish bloke who reckoned he could cure your leprosy, once he gets back from walking across a lake?
    Pfft, would tell him to get some original content, that one was played out thousands of years ago.

19. Post
    GaR wrote:
    It won't happen Gar, according to bible scriptures only Jesus when he was here 2000yrs ago has walked over water.

20. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    It won't happen Gar, according to bible scriptures only Jesus when he was here 2000yrs ago has walked over water.
    I don't know what I was expecting.

21. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Lol

22. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    What about Peter?

23. Post
    What about if the water is frozen

24. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    That’s crazy man. Just shows you how outright selfish and evil some people can be, breaking up marriages, wrecking families and homes. Nasty piece of work.
    Quite depressing how evil some people are. I used to know a guy that would scam people with terminal cancer by practicing Reiki on them and charging $100 for it. He'd tour the hospitals in town before they wised up and kicked him out on sight. Some utter shitbags around.

25. Post
    JC wrote:
    What about if the water is frozen
    Improvise, adapt, overcome.