1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    be interested to see what happens here...Ive got a switch so will seeing if this ends up being worthwhile

3. Post
    I seriously don't think this will amount to anything to useful apart those trying to find out which mates are playing which games etc.

4. Post
    It would seem Sony wasn't too keen to sign up for this service, so you won't be seeing Xbox live on your PS4 any time soon.
    Just how keen is MS to have PSN on Xbox? I'll wait till MS posts up "Xbox Live coming to other platforms, while we're also welcoming PSN & other services onto Xbox if they so desire."

I'm still hating on cross-platform play, I didn't mind the odd game like DCUO, FF14, WarThunder, Rocket League in a few other games like Sony supported way before MS, but gamers are asking for all games in that would lead me to ditch MP gaming on console...

5. Post
    Yeah I think its stupid. Why would you want a competitor's service on your system?

6. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Yeah I think its stupid. Why would you want a competitor's service on your system?
    Because Microsoft doesn’t want to be a competitor anymore?
    Maybe they’ll just stop making consoles

7. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Because Microsoft doesn’t want to be a competitor anymore?
    Maybe they’ll just stop making consoles
    That would make sense. If you own a decent enough PC, there's no reason to own an Xbox.