The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    Impressive stuff, this feels wayyy better than Division 1, few bugs, but overall feels great.

Story/Mission structure already leaps and bounds ahead too, actually makes sense this time round, some good VO work too.

Guns feel good, enemy AI as mentioned above, really smart with flanking and such all over the show, rushers mess with you hard.

Communities is a cool as addition, Washington DC is much more fleshed out than NYC was, feels good guys.

Let's go after this little server maintenance, hopefully the server drop bug is fixed....it a bit of a killjoy.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Post
    If you didn't like division 1 or even play it, is it worth getting this game?

3. Post
    |icED-e@RtH| wrote:
    No.
    It's more of the same as the first game. If the first game wasn't your thing this one isn't going to change your mind.

4. Post
    |icED-e@RtH| wrote:
    You don’t like a game you never even played? oK

5. Post
    I don't really like cover shooters

6. Post
    Beta benchmarks, game runs pretty solid on PC, some interesting numbers - looks like the 8700k is still a beast CPU

7. Post
    Anyone tried the end game content yet?

8. Post
    Kog wrote:
    I don't really like cover shooters
    Opposed to shooters where you are op and can just walk around killing everything that moves?

I like that tactical aspect of it. thinking about your next move

9. Post
    Mountain Slayr wrote:
    Opposed to shooters where you are op and can just walk around killing everything that moves?

I like that tactical aspect of it. thinking about your next move
    So no cover= you're OP?

Ok

10. Post
    Kog wrote:
    So no cover= you're OP?

Ok
    Just grinding your gears man...you posted you dont like cover shooters in a cover shooter thread

11. Post
    If you lived and breathed Bullet King life in OG D1, then you def would know/feel the improvements here.

Game feels great to play, looking forward to dark zoning tonight post work

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

12. Post
    Another 3 hour outage tonight from 9;30pm nzt

13. Post
    Mountain Slayr wrote:
    Just grinding your gears man...you posted you dont like cover shooters in a cover shooter thread
    I tried to give this another go, but there is no FOV setting, so it made my eyes hurt. Sadly uninstalled it.

(and the UI is also terrible, hold F, double click? lol)

14. Post
    Kog wrote:
    I tried to give this another go, but there is no FOV setting, so it made my eyes hurt. Sadly uninstalled it.

(and the UI is also terrible, hold F, double click? lol)
    Fair enough I'm on PS4 so controller instead of keyboard

15. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    You don’t like a game you never even played? oK
    Saw enough gameplay videos on it to know i wouldn't like it, looks a bit like payday which i never really got into.

16. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Another 3 hour outage tonight from 9;30pm nzt
    Same again tonight

17. Post
    |icED-e@RtH| wrote:
    Saw enough gameplay videos on it to know i wouldn't like it, looks a bit like payday which i never really got into.
    what? its nothing like payday, like at all

18. Post
    I've put a few more hours into the beta and it still feels like an expansion pack for Division 1. Totally wouldn't pay $76-80 NZD for this. It'll probably be 50% off by June.

I'd buy it over the Anthem any day though.

19. Post
    |icED-e@RtH| wrote:
    It isn't even close to similar to Payday

20. Post
    Name:  open beta.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  80.8 KB

21. Post
    I uninstalled it after the private beta. Doesn't feel like a day one purchase anymore.

Will pick it up at some stage though.

22. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    I've put a few more hours into the beta and it still feels like an expansion pack for Division 1. Totally wouldn't pay $76-80 NZD for this. It'll probably be 50% off by June.

I'd buy it over the Anthem any day though.
    This is exactly how I feel after giving it more of a try over the weekend (when there was no maintenance of course!).

23. Post
    Streaming Technical Test of The Division 2 https://www.twitch.tv/schviftyfive

24. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    what? its nothing like payday, like at all

Like I said I never played it, just looks like it, the cover shooting and taking lots of bullets to kill someone.

25. Post
    |icED-e@RtH| wrote:
    Like I said I never played it, just looks like it, the cover shooting and taking lots of bullets to kill someone.
    1. Payday is a FPS. 2. Payday is bank robbers Left 4 Dead. The Division is TPS Diablo.