1. Post
    yeah enjoyed it last night, think im only about level 5 or 6, missions / side missions feel very Division 1-ish but i can definitely see that it'll change up a bit once i start unlocking new D2 skills.

Got my first (and only) purple at level 4.

seems weird but i do miss snow covered NY.

2. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    seems weird but i do miss snow covered NY.
    I loved the design of that New York map/setting, it was one of the things I enjoyed the most about the original at launch. I also really liked all the extra little bits of info like the cellphone recordings the first one had in it.

Hopefully the second one will do that stuff as well.

3. Post
    Oh yeah, it has all the cellphones and echoes like div1 had, don’t worry.

4. Post
    I noticed a few people comment on the stream that the PC version was suffering from some stuttering performance problems.

Has anyone here noticed any performance drops with the game so far?

5. Post
    Ard Righ wrote:
    I noticed a few people comment on the stream that the PC version was suffering from some stuttering performance problems.

Mine was stuttering quite a bit last night on PS4

6. Post
    I had some stuttering on my first play. but they would've been getting slammed then. Fine since.

A word to those playing. Do a bit of exploring in the DZ's on the story missions, I found a great Highend LVOA-C in a weapon case. Lots of loot, no Rogues and almost no NPC's.

7. Post
    Flannel wrote:
    A word to those playing. Do a bit of exploring in the DZ's on the story missions, I found a great Highend LVOA-C in a weapon case. Lots of loot, no Rogues and almost no NPC's.
    Nice thanks for the tip.

8. Post
    Stable a.f. for me on ps4 pro.

9. Post
    Ard Righ wrote:

I noticed that the Hotel mission stuttered significantly yesterday on my PS4 pro. Which is weird as that mission is in the beta and was rock solid.

10. Post
    Ard Righ wrote:

I can't play till tommorow, but the Beta was smooth for a 30fps game on PS4 PRO and the Beta was Ultra smooth on PC at 120fps

11. Post
    I had a log in error on PS4 Pro last night, but second time trying was fine. Minor graphical glitch where a bunch of those green paint cans were jittering around the place before settling down after a few moments. Otherwise it's been rock solid - played most of Tuesday afternoon and evening, and a few hours last night.

12. Post
    Three of us got booted back to PS menus with a blue screen of death at the end of a four person main activity last night. Just as we killed the final boss lol. We’ve had some graphical glitches too, mainly dead bodies floating at head height sort of thing, and those are usually from killing the grenade throwers who rag doll all over the place as they die.

13. Post
    Hit 30 this morning. Getting showered in glorious loot. Now to start the REAL game.

14. Post
    Flannel wrote:
    Hit 30 this morning. Getting showered in glorious loot. Now to start the REAL game.
    Jesus...30 already what a machine

15. Post
    Dat Turing optimization looking good

16. Post
    Will be jamming on PC/Uplay from tomorrow. Will be keen on squad missions and DZ etc!

Uplay: FeetSteez

17. Post
    ooh I can play this game without xbox live gold. (I'll just do the story missions as I enjoyed the first Division til the last mission)

18. Post
    Are the servers up for standard version players yet? pc particularly?
    Also, Uplay: Cullynz

19. Post
    Server downtime always when I'm about to play..
    Last edited by IST; 17th March 2019 at 1:38 am.

20. Post
    IST wrote:
    Server downtime always when I'm about to play..
    I know man, it gets me every time!

21. Post
    Might be the best looter shooter since Destiny 2. Gameplay is incredibly smooth and addictive.

22. Post
    Just hit world tier 4 and working on upping my gearscore. 2 days 17 hours played. with lots of sitting AFK. and STILL new things to do in the world and new side missions.

23. Post
    Picked this up today. It has the gameplay loop down pat. Had a good 3 hours or so exploring and trying to get some brand gear sets. Only level 5, but feels good.

24. Post
    This is a massive jump forward from Division 1, it's pretty bloody awesome.

Destiny 2 might have the edge character wise and in general 'feel' but man...this nails technically diverse loot and amazing content and progression.

Bloody good game Agents, bloody good.

25. Post
    It's like this is how TD1 should of been or something ? haha. Someone in the loot team had a hard on for converted smg's though. Having a blast.