Page 7 of 7 First ... 4567

1. Post
    Sverin wrote:
    It's like this is how TD1 should of been or something ? haha. Someone in the loot team had a hard on for converted smg's though. Having a blast.
    Hardly come across converted smgs this time around. I'm getting way to many double barrel shotguns. But I'm also getting a lot of mk16 ARs which I find are a good primary weapon to have due to the overall accuracy and stability.
    The CTAR 21 AR feels godly right now due to the 990 fire rate and how stable it is when shooting targets at medium range. Almost no recoil at all and adding the rail mod makes it even better.

Anyone notice how MGs seem to not hit the target? I had a close up enemy which I shot at and some shots were not registering. Medium distance I can understand due to the low accuracy but up close shotgun range? Something ain't right there.

2. Post
    I know shotguns are pretty gimped after about 10m, but dang it I want to use a shotgun!

Also using smg as my primary.

3. Post
    A few tips from my time in TD2 so far.

- Always unlock the SHD locations when you get to a new area. From safehouse or settlement.
    - Get those main missions done as soon as possible to get your crafting bench upgraded to High-End level.
    - Craft and buy the highest gearscore items you can as soon as you hit 30. Keep them in your bag/stash if you dont want to wear them. Drops are based on your highest owned GS items.
    - Once you advance to the next world tier, upgrade the Crafting station and repeat with crafting and vendor items.
    - This will quickly boost the drops you are getting.
    - Save your keys for endgame.
    - Hold on to all your gear mods if possible. Remember to put them in your gear!
    - Dont bother re-calibrating until WT4, its expensive and needless
    - MK17 Rifle is epic right now

4. Post
    IST wrote:
    Server downtime always when I'm about to play..
    Bro that was my pet hate with the first Division! NZ always got shafted with the timezone for server maintenance. Well for late night lounge gamers like me at least while the family slept lol.

Been getting an itchy purchase finger for Division 2 but I have to stay strong and think of my backlog!

5. Post
    birdman wrote:
    Bro that was my pet hate with the first Division! NZ always got shafted with the timezone for server maintenance. Well for late night lounge gamers like me at least while the family slept lol.

Been getting an itchy purchase finger for Division 2 but I have to stay strong and think of my backlog!
    Gotta say, it's pretty bloody good.

Worth the trigger IMO bro

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Post
    Any PC Clan going on? I'm only Level 21 but will be keen to do some raids at max level.

7. Post
    Is the Striker drone bugged?

I swear it goes out for like 3 seconds then just appears back on my backpack again.

Do you just press Q to launch it, then it seeks out enemies? Or do you have to aim at someone and press Q?

8. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    Is the Striker drone bugged?

I swear it goes out for like 3 seconds then just appears back on my backpack again.

Do you just press Q to launch it, then it seeks out enemies? Or do you have to aim at someone and press Q?
    I only use the healing drone no issues...but have been having turret issues where it wont deploy then I'm jammed with a turret in my hands and have to hit the switch weapon button so I can fire a gun instead

9. Post
    Ah FFS, there's a lot of people reporting it on Reddit. Deploy some skills, they last for 3 second then disappear and go into 15 second cooldown.

Happens to me with the assault turret and striker drone.

10. Post
    ^yeah that’s happening for me too. Fixer drone lasts longer most of the time, but I’m having issues with most others, turrets seem to be the worst. Will try the shield and some others today and see what that’s like.

11. Post
    Slightly annoyed because I rolled a new character last night to try out those skills, as I was underwhelmed with the chem launcher.

Hope they patch it soon.

12. Post
    Patch just got uploaded which fixes the skills issues (apparently). About to test it now.

13. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Patch just got uploaded which fixes the skills issues (apparently). About to test it now.
    Let's us know how you get on.

14. Post
    Yep, working fine now.

15. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Yep, working fine now.
    Schwaaeet!

16. Post
    The skill bug is fixed for me. But I had two CTDs last night.

I'm just rolling through the main missions at the moment. Done the first three. I'm pretty impressed. Each location has its own distinct feel.

17. Post
    Ok so what is the general consensus about the game, does it have legs?

Have they learnt from their own and Bungie's mistakes?

Is anyone in the endgame yet, does it truly change so much of the game that it makes it worth it?

18. Post
    Zetty wrote:
    Ok so what is the general consensus about the game, does it have legs?

Is anyone in the endgame yet, does it truly change so much of the game that it makes it worth it?
    There isn't an endgame yet. World Tier 5 is unreleased as are the raids/gearsets.

However, they certainly learnt a lot from the first release. There is infinitely more to do this time around at max level. And this will only improve when WT5 drops. I guess they are trying to mop up the bugs and issues before letting everyone into the true endgame, to avoid the issues caused by rushed patches last time and people getting max endgame gearscore in merely hours.

For me, its a massive improvement and I cant recommend it highly enough to my friends and colleagues.

19. Post
    Reasons why its better than TD1 for me:

There are a lot more types of gear now. Multiple high end brand sets with additional Gear set items coming. Gear mods of various types that go in them.

A lot more weapon choices, new weapon categories and more models in each. All (most) of which are viable. Lots of weapon mods to build your own way.

Lots more skills and skill modifiers. With tonnes of mods available for each. Play your way.

Multiple Specialization Trees to spend points in. Easy to swap and respec, so no drawbacks of picking one. more specializations coming in year 1.

More main missions, in memorable locations, side missions that are actually fleshed out.

A world thats constantly at war with factions taking things over. More buildings to explore and secrets to find. Exploring is rewarding.

Loot out the wazoo, everywhere, for doing everything and for doing nothing. Named enemies and bounties galore. Enemies that will challenge you with good AI, no more face tanking entire groups, you'll get stomped.

A dark zone where you are not punished so hard for playing your own way. DZ perk system to suit your play style. A fairer DZ with gear normalization (and one that's not if you're into that).