Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    ^Molesworth Station is what I was referring to but he's actually been there and I haven't.

bradc wrote:
    My kids there on camp at the moment. They're doing
    -Jetboat
    -White water rafting
    -Pools
    -Mountain biking in forest

Sounds like the best primary school camp of all time
    It does sound pretty sweet.
    Where do you go Jetboating in Hanmer Springs? I only remember a piddle-ass little stream running next to the town. Jet boats need a bit of room.

2. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    ^Molesworth Station is what I was referring to but he's actually been there and I haven't.

Where do you go Jetboating in Hanmer Springs? I only remember a piddle-ass little stream running next to the town. Jet boats need a bit of room.
    When you first turn into hanmer it's like 2 minutes along the road and you see it.

3. Post
    Throw a wad of cash at air safaris and fly around cook or to milford.

4. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:

https://www.google.com/search?client...752829679!5i14

Waiau River is hard to miss, you drive over it on the way into Hanmer.

5. Post
    I didn't remember it being jetboat size.

6. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    I didn't remember it being jetboat size.
    You'd be surprised at how little water thus need. My mates dad's one needs a foot of water. Which is less than some jet skis need.

7. Post
    ^Hooning around above rocks in 1 foot of water sounds like cruisin' for a bruisin'.

Obviously that river has wider and deeper parts to it that I didn't see. My only experience is on the Shotover river which is pretty big.