1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    starting now

anticapointment squad where u at

3. Post
    lets see pokemon rpg

4. Post
    nah still feels too early after lets go for anything pokemon yet.

Keen for the Zelda remake, good to see a few release dates and demos added but overall i'm still kinda not overly interested in any of the upcoming games.

5. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:

Keen for the Zelda remake, good to see a few release dates and demos added but overall i'm still kinda not overly interested in any of the upcoming games.
    They didn't seem to announce to much stuff for the second half of the year except for the astral chains platinum game. Another direct or e3 might hear some news about other games like animal crossing and luigi mansions 3 and more smash dlc info. This direct had a lot more unexpected stuff than I thought it would have. Unfortunately was only following a text blog due to being at work will have to watch the video later

6. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:

Im gonna keep asking until I get it lol

7. Post
    Pokemon will get it's own thing, a video all to itself, in March/April would be my guess.

Loved all the announcements today, sad that we didn't see Animal Crossing yet but man I love Mario Maker and can't wait to get my hands on the new one. So many JRPGs. And Tetris Battle Royale! Haha, I love Tetris and never knew I needed this.