Results 1 to 20 of 20

  1. Post
    #1

    What if

    Scientology is 100% real. Wouldn't that make us look stupid?

  2. Post
    #2
    Prove it you seaorg shill

  3. Post
    #3
    But Dianetics!

  4. Post
    #4
    Ma theeeeeeetuns

  5. Post
    #5
    scientology exists ipso facto it is real. try again.

  6. Post
    #6
    damn materialists, smh

  7. Post
    #7
    What if flat earthers are right. Tip: Neither of them are.

  8. Post
    #8
    I am

  9. Post
    #9
    the EaRth iz ovel
    hear is my prooth

  10. Post
    #10
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    the EaRth iz ovel
    hear is my prooth
    #putnzonthemap

  11. Post
    #11
    What if someone posted up the music video of the Creed song “What if” in every f**king one of these threads? Would that kill them off? (The threads, not Creed (Creed already looooooooooong dead))

  12. Post
    #12
    Its square m9

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	square earth.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	225197

  13. Post
    #13
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tom_cruise_mission_impossible_rogue_nation_-_movie_trailer_-_alcatsar_malaysia_singapore_blog.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	225198

  14. Post
    #14
    It's insane how one mad man's science fiction stories have sucked in enough people and turned itself into a billion dollar tax exempt enterprise.

  15. Post
    #15
    why are you talking about jeff bezos in this thread lmao

  16. Post
    #16
    MXRecord wrote:
    It's insane how one mad man's science fiction stories have sucked in enough people and turned itself into a billion dollar tax exempt enterprise.
    See: any organised religion

  17. Post
    #17
    MXRecord wrote:
    Scientology is 100% real. Wouldn't that make us look stupid?
    You're stupid already.

  18. Post
    #18
    And you're up past the nursing homes curfew.

  19. Post
    #19
    swazi wrote:
    Its square m9

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	square earth.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	225197
    Resistance is futile.

  20. Post
    #20
    MXRecord wrote:
    But Dianetics!