Page 2 of 9 First 12345 ... Last
Results 26 to 50 of 223

  1. Post
    #26
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    And fill it with alligators.
    Sharks with friggin lasers on their friggin heads.

  2. Post
    #27
    They should probably just invade Mexico and all the other Countries along the way until they reach Venezuela and the oil.

  3. Post
    #28
    Dear usurper, sir,

    Trump's wall moneys will be put towards replacing existing walls, replacing existing fencing, and erecting new walls. In this way, it will be "replacing an existing thing"! Some of that thing is a giant "desert" (not the tasty kind) in which people typically die or, having paid someone to help them not die, get raped. You posted the stats on that yourself! This is what as known as a "deterrent", and compared to a wall, it's actually completely free! I hope this helps, sir, and I hope you can keep emotion out of your posts in future. Logic will prevail!

    Thanks,,
    Yours truly,,

  4. Post
    #29
    Attention gamers! President trump is deadlocked in congress, and he needs your help! All he needs is your mom or dads credit card, the expiration date, and the three wacky numbers on the back, to build the wall and achieve epic libtard destruction!!!

  5. Post
    #30
    But what about President John Wick???

  6. Post
    #31
    Some parts of this wall are going to be pretty difficult to build.

    Name:  wall.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  393.9 KB

    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Un...4!4d-95.712891

  7. Post
    #32
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Some parts of this wall are going to be pretty difficult to build.

    Name:  wall.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  393.9 KB

    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Un...4!4d-95.712891
    Just tunnel under the mountain and build the wall in the tunnel.

  8. Post
    #33
    Hahaha

  9. Post
    #34
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    Just tunnel under the mountain and build the wall in the tunnel.
    lol

    They should put a bullet train instead of a wall.

  10. Post
    #35
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    Just tunnel under the mountain and build the wall in the tunnel.
    Shot - that made me laugh

  11. Post
    #36
    I always liked the idea of Ha-ha walls for zombie fortifications.

  12. Post
    #37
    wall update: still not built

  13. Post
    #38
    Summoning Thunderboy and the Trade Deals.

  14. Post
    #39


    Looks like the dems are backing the wall too.

  15. Post
    #40
    When I went rafting last year I believe there was a rapid in Rangitata gorge called Pink Floyd's The Wall. The river hits a large rock wall.

    I think it's at about the 5:00 mark in this video, where the raft flips.

  16. Post
    #41
    SL1CKSTA wrote:


    Looks like the dems are backing the wall too.
    Great news

    Why it’s taken so many month for Democrats to get their fist out of their own asses is anyone’s guess - well obviously they just jelly of Trump but geez I guess they realised that their own voters see right through their lies, hate, racism and anti semetism.

    In tomorrow’s totally unexpected news, the Democrats might finally condem and do something about the militant sharia islamists in their party

  17. Post
    #42
    I admit I'm sometimes impressed with how dense your posts are with bollocks.

  18. Post
    #43
    I dunno, some people jump the shark with how dumb they can go and everything else is more shame on you.

  19. Post
    #44
    It's the original definition of trolling before the media decided it meant almost anything.

  20. Post
    #45
    My statements are retarded and not true?

    Lol, don't talk to me, troll.

    I feel like I should be using the words "cuck" and "snowflake", how does this work?

  21. Post
    #46
    Wait what?

    I'm talking about SirTard.

  22. Post
    #47
    SirGrim wrote:
    Great news

    Why it’s taken so many month for Democrats to get their fist out of their own asses is anyone’s guess - well obviously they just jelly of Trump but geez I guess they realised that their own voters see right through their lies, hate, racism and anti semetism.

    In tomorrow’s totally unexpected news, the Democrats might finally condem and do something about the militant sharia islamists in their party
    You're so full of shit you must squeak when you walk.

  23. Post
    #48
    I have to say I'm very happy people are keeping their wall discussion to this thread, thanks guys, a++

  24. Post
    #49
    St4lk3r wrote:
    I have to say I'm very happy people are keeping their wall discussion to this thread, thanks guys, a++
    what wall discussion? this is just a spam thread.

  25. Post
    #50
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    what wall discussion? this is just a spam thread.
    I'm sure your salty tears are clouding your vision but there's wall discussion in here and not in the thread it's not allowed in. So if you've got nothing of value to add (you rarely do) you can move along, thanks