1. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    I'm sure your salty tears are clouding your vision but there's wall discussion in here and not in the thread it's not allowed in. So if you've got nothing of value to add (you rarely do) you can move along, thanks
    I accept the rules you have laid out, but its totally pointless in having 2 threads. There's no reason logical reason why it can't be discussed in the main US thread. Lets be honest the only reason why this is is because anti waller Zarkov was having a moaning winge.

2. Post
    I'm so sorry, I must have given the impression I give a a **** about your thoughts or opinions. Let me clear that up, I Do Not.

3. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    I'm so sorry, I must have given the impression I give a a **** about your thoughts or opinions. Let me clear that up, I Do Not.
    Lets put aside my thoughts and opinions that you think is irrelevant and you don't care,

But what is your logical reason for implementing this rule? because you haven't given any reason yet. I'm open to hearing your opinion.

4. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Lets put aside my thoughts and opinions that you think is irrelevant and you don't care,

But what is your logical reason for implementing this rule? because you haven't given any reason yet. I'm open to hearing your opinion.
    No one cares about your fake news m8

5. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    No one cares about your fake news m8
    wrong thread troll man.

6. Post
    No one believes that you know a single ****ing thing about trade deals.

7. Post
    he can barely comprehend english, itd be a wild stretch to understand trade deals

8. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    wrong thread troll man.

9. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    I accept the rules you have laid out
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    very accepting indeed

10. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    very accepting indeed
    you still not explain your reason, But anyway I actually don't care that much , because I am going to solve the issue at a latter time, I not saying how, but this pointless spam thread will surly die.

11. Post
    Hahaha

12. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Hahaha
    its true you will most likely forget about this page, then later on I will remind you of this, and then you will think to yourself Thunderstorm was right.

13. Post
    You're an odd critter

14. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    its true you will most likely forget about this page, then later on I will remind you of this, and then you will think to yourself Thunderstorm was right.
    You are the only person who thinks you know anything about trade deals on this forum, everyone else knows you're a blithering idiot whose greatest daily achievement is stringing four words together with less than five typos

15. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    You are the only person who thinks you know anything about trade deals on this forum, everyone else knows you're a blithering idiot whose greatest daily achievement is stringing four words together with less than five typos
    It's the words he misses out between those 4 words that makes it hilarious

16. Post
    Trumps wall is not finished yet, and I won't be explaining trade deals in this thread.

17. Post
    Even if the wall had strong bipartisan political support its unlikely its construction would be completed within Trump's lifetime, let alone during Trump's presidency. The southern border is pretty huge

18. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Trumps wall is not finished yet, and I won't be explaining trade deals in this thread.
    Has it even started?

19. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Has it even started?
    people like TS have put up more portable goalposts than trump has Wall (see: replacing old wall = the same as building new wall)

20. Post
    Since the wall will never be finished, he'll never have to explain.

He's as competent and as honest as his hero.

21. Post
    Yep that's pretty much the comedy of it all

22. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    If you're not going to explain how the trade deal is going to pay for the wall in a thread about the wall then we're really running short on opportunities.

You said you were going to explain it and now is the hour.

23. Post
    Even if the wall were to be completed, it would take years. Out with it, Thunderstorm.

24. Post
    I want to see what Thunder looks like.

I'm betting he's 12 years old and been owning us for years.

Delete his posts until he posts up a verified pic of himself in Post yourself.

25. Post
    i can tell you he is not 12 years old