1. Post
    Remember the Pokemon direct is tomorrow at 1am.

2. Post
    Last edited by Crow#Zero; 6th June 2019 at 10:25 am.

3. Post
    Unsure how I feel at the moment.

Giant Pokemon seems a bit silly especially coming from mega evolution and z moves. Suppose they needed something but I'm not sure about giant poke balls etc.

Also the legendaries, a wolf carrying a sword in its mouth seems some what odd. The wolf with a shield mane makes sense though.

4. Post
    Giant raid boss eh...

5. Post
    These combat gimmicks just ruin the games for me. I preferred when they were simpler.

Playable Spaceworld Gold Demo English ROMHack when?

6. Post
    Looks good, I'm actually hyped for it this time. Last trailer didn't make me super excited. I loved Let's Go! (other than the forced motion control and the co-op is OP the whole game thing) but absolutely hated Sun & Moon so Pokemon is in a weird spot for me at the moment.

Dunno why we need a gimmick every game now, very Nintendo-like seemingly wanting to have new ones just for the sake of it.

Overall though I think it looks pretty good!

7. Post
    looks really fun. not 100% on board with the giant mode, will have to see how it plays out in the story or if its just another case of "Ultra Beasts"

8. Post
    Haven't got through the whole video yet but the world feels kind of empty visually in some places? Hopefully just early stages on openworld-ness

9. Post
    Stasis wrote:
    Haven't got through the whole video yet but the world feels kind of empty visually in some places? Hopefully just early stages on openworld-ness
    I'm pretty sure this is faux open world.

10. Post
    There was a screenshot floating around 4chan /vp/ showing the clouds are completely copy/pasted over and over.

11. Post
    So apparently you wont be able to transfer certain pokemon via pokemon home because they wont even be in the game or something.

12. Post
    Yup. GameFreak gets lazier every gen.

13. Post
    Also don't like how much of a Breath of the Wild clone this looks.

14. Post
    I'm quite the opposite and would totally welcome a BOTW Pokemon clone. Imagine picking your own path as opposed to being forced down a linear path because of Snorlax or you don't have cut/flash/surf.

15. Post
    Treehouse gameplay on nintendo's youtube is getting hammered. 42,000 dislikes currently.

16. Post
    To be fair, players were complaining that the game should be less linear and more like BOTW.

17. Post
    Any news on what the last form of the starters looks like? I don't wanna play if their wrestlers, or circus animals again.

18. Post
    Incineroar and Decidueye were boss.

19. Post
    Was xd a good game?

Name:  dk18DKv.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  480.2 KB

20. Post
    I enjoyed , yes. It was a few steps up over Colosseum.

21. Post
    I enjoyed it as well

22. Post
    They actually responded to the National Dex controversy. Basically confirmed no changes are happening. Wonder how this will affect sales?

https://www.pokemon.com/us/a-message...deo-game-fans/

23. Post
    Yeah that doesn’t have any impact on my choice to play the game

24. Post
    i'm kinda ok with that. the amount of them was getting a bit out of control.

main thing i'd like to see is a list of confirmed Pokemon from the previous games.

and a confirmation on wither this will carry on into the next games as well.

25. Post
    pretty sad imo