Introducing the Galar region.

2. Post
    Dang that looks good!

3. Post
    Pokemon Sword Shield

PSS

OMG THE PLAYER SEARCH SYSTEM IS RETURNING!!!!1

4. Post
    I'd choose the bunny, because it's the least retarded looking.

5. Post
    I have a nice backlog of games to pick up when I re-buy the Switch.

Waiting for that upgraded console announcement.

6. Post
    Ohboyohboyohboy. Can't wait for this one. Wonder how large that world is? Doesn't look too big from the picture.

7. Post
    I don't think it's to scale

8. Post
    It looks like its going to be incredibly linear.

9. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    I don't think it's to scale
    Rekt.

10. Post
    Getting a copy of each to play / trade with my son. Gonna be great fun.

11. Post
    1. Make a bunch of bootleg copies of SoulSilver
    2. Sell them on tardme/ebay advertised as "Pokemon SS early beta leak"
    3. When the buyer complains, tell them they got something much better than Sword/Shield
    4. See how long it takes to get banned from tardme/ebay
    5. ???
    6. PROFIT!!!

12. Post
    On a more serious note, though: Whether or not I buy both versions depends on how loaded this one is with cutscenes. If its a repeat of Sun/Moon levels of a-button-spamming bullshit, well, I want to buy a GAME not a movie.

13. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    On a more serious note, though: Whether or not I buy both versions depends on how loaded this one is with cutscenes. If its a repeat of Sun/Moon levels of a-button-spamming bullshit, well, I want to buy a GAME not a movie.
    That's my biggest fear. Holy shit lily turning up in every screen had me nearly throwing my 3ds. (ok i didnt nearly throw it but FFFFFUUUUUU it was frustrating)

14. Post
    Honestly I appreciated that Sun/Moon actually had something resembling a story. Sure the majority of it was average but at least Pokemon was finally trying. I would have binned gen 7 just as fast as 6 if it had been the same tier of non story.

I think they can definitely balance it better.

15. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Also my first impression.

Would have been cool to see the wild Pokemon like LG:E&P.

Hope the story isn't too punishing. Otherwise it's a race to the finish to PVP like previous versions.

16. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    I dunno, they might just switch it up and have you starting in the super cool city going south to empty farmland

17. Post
    Ramza wrote:
    Honestly I appreciated that Sun/Moon actually had something resembling a story. Sure the majority of it was average but at least Pokemon was finally trying. I would have binned gen 7 just as fast as 6 if it had been the same tier of non story.

I think they can definitely balance it better.
    this.

i loved the fact that they made it far move story driven.
    would be fine with them reworking the amount of CS's, but overall i think it worked really well to flesh out the world and characters.

18. Post
    You're certainly entitled to your stupid opinions. If I wanted to see a Pokemon movie I'd go watch one of the Pokemon movies, not buy a Pokemon game.

19. Post
    I'm just glad that this will probably be the first mainline game that allows multiple saves per cart. No more having to buy multiple copies!

20. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    You're certainly entitled to your stupid opinions. If I wanted to see a Pokemon movie I'd go watch one of the Pokemon movies, not buy a Pokemon game.
    Was that really necessary?

21. Post
    Savagepaw wrote:
    I'm just glad that this will probably be the first mainline game that allows multiple saves per cart. No more having to buy multiple copies!
    Is that confirmed or assumed?

Based on the fact they Nintendo actively removed the ability to create multiple save states in the VC titles, I think it would be safe to assume they won’t have multiples saves on this.

22. Post
    Haydinho wrote:
    Is that confirmed or assumed?

Based on the fact they Nintendo actively removed the ability to create multiple save states in the VC titles, I think it would be safe to assume they won’t have multiples saves on this.
    Assumed due to being able to have a save per profile on LGPE and basically every other switch game.

23. Post
    Savagepaw wrote:
    Assumed due to being able to have a save per profile on LGPE and basically every other switch game.
    Ah really, didnít realize as I donít play the spin off games. Is it the same with Ranger, Conquest etc?

24. Post
    Nah ranger has a single save too.

25. Post