1. Post
    Wtf. The Charmander line made the cut but none of the other starters from any of the other generations?

2. Post
    They're probably gonna sell the cut pokemon back to us in a Ultra Sword and Ultra Shield a year from now. "Get Ultra Sword and Ultra Shield with 150+ all knew returning fan favourite Pokemon"

3. Post
    Agreed. Thats been speculated for a while.

4. Post
    Will wait for goty

5. Post
    bit sad to see so many favorites just tossed out, but also now forces me to find new ones.

annoying to see Mew made the cut but Mewtwo didn't they were both in Lets go ffs so they have them already made lol.
    that said all of Gen1 was that way as well as the new one from Pokemon GO.

sucks that my favorite didn't make it, but still kinda looking forward to it as its a new direction for the series, hopefully they will add the others in via dlc or a ultra version or in the next entry in the series.
    but i can see alot of hate going GameFreak/Nintendo's way because of this. more so since the excuse was to work on the attack animations etc and tbh they don't look like they have done anything that wasn't in the 3DS/Let's GO versions for those.

Gigamax not included of course, but even then it doesn't justify it to me.

who knows, the sales for this might tank enough for the big N to just tell them to fix it?

6. Post
    Man, I'm really glad I didn't buy into this iteration

What a crock of shite

7. Post
    how legit is that? im not down with reliable sources or anything.. im pissed that zangoose appears to be cut.. but it doesn't seem right that gen 1 starters have been omitted.

8. Post
    Would love to know how they decided what pokemon got cut and which didn't. Did they flip a coin? lol

9. Post
    we've been bamboozled. wtf. A lot of Mons still missing but this doesn't make it so bad.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mattyoukh...836004358?s=19

10. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    we've been bamboozled. wtf. A lot of Mons still missing but this doesn't make it so bad.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mattyoukh...836004358?s=19
    Deleted ��

11. Post
    Nearly Friday it's going to worth the wait. Can't believe it's nearly here.

I bought the Sword version

12. Post
    just saw the flier for the warehouse ($85)

https://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/search?q=pokemon

DSE ($79)

https://www.dicksmith.co.nz/dn/shop/...g%2C+Adventure

JBHIFI ($89)

https://www.jbhifi.co.nz/?q=pokemon&
    im assuming you could possibly price match with other stores if thats your thing.

im honestly still on the fence if im gonna get this or not

13. Post

14. Post
    Drakarth wrote:
    bit sad to see so many favorites just tossed out, but also now forces me to find new ones.

annoying to see Mew made the cut but Mewtwo didn't they were both in Lets go ffs so they have them already made lol.
    that said all of Gen1 was that way as well as the new one from Pokemon GO.

sucks that my favorite didn't make it, but still kinda looking forward to it as its a new direction for the series, hopefully they will add the others in via dlc or a ultra version or in the next entry in the series.
    but i can see alot of hate going GameFreak/Nintendo's way because of this. more so since the excuse was to work on the attack animations etc and tbh they don't look like they have done anything that wasn't in the 3DS/Let's GO versions for those.

Gigamax not included of course, but even then it doesn't justify it to me.

who knows, the sales for this might tank enough for the big N to just tell them to fix it?
    Well it's been confirmed now that all the base models are reused assets, they didn't make them from scratch. It's actually trending apparantly (I don't use twitter but it's on news sites) so their lie about why they removed them has been exposed.

For example - https://www.vg247.com/2019/11/13/pok...d-model-leaks/

15. Post
    81 on metacritic at the moment

16. Post
    I know Pokémon has a cult-like following, but I really can't understand why grown ass men are getting their titties in a twist online about previous gen not being included. That may be because I haven't owned a pokemon game since having a Gameboy in the 90's, but I'll probably pick this up since I own a Switch

17. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    81 on metacritic at the moment
    9/10's from the bigger review sites, some 6/10's from reviewers I've never heard of.

IGN claims it's the best Pokemon game ever

18. Post
    IGN is a shill, don't trust their review.

19. Post
    wouldnt say IGN is a shill but I do know that the reviewer is a very big fan of the pokemon series which id say has an effect on how she perceived the game to be.

would consider myself a pokemon fan but from what im seeing, its just not the great pokemon evolution that i would have expected when it came to its first console iteration.

20. Post
    I've had a love for the series since I was a kid but **** me it looks so unfinished

21. Post
    Yeah this rally isn't looking too good so far. And the fact that the most memorable pokemon aren't in is shit.

22. Post
    She loves Pokemon but often the biggest fans can also be the harshest critics, cause they actually care.

I'm looking forward to it, the little blurb I read (usually don't care about reviews and take no notice etc, but I couldn't help but read some opinions on Resetera) makes it sound like something I'll like.

Personally, I hated Sun so much that my hype for the series was an all time low... but then I really loved Let's Go! so I'm sorta coming into this one at a weird place lol. We'll see!

We're never gonna get that dream Pokemon game unless they stop trying to release them every year and take some time with it IMO. Not sure when Pokemon became a MUST HAVE ONE EVERY YEAR type thing but it's really doing a number on the 'effort' thing.

23. Post
    Were it just me buying the game I'd be 60% in on it.. probably buy but still pretty sceptical.. however I've got a copy for my son as well for his switch so we can play through both versions at the same time, do trades, battle etc.. so it's going to be great fun. A number of people of work are also getting it so raiding against the giant mons should be entertaining.

24. Post
    Ya my wife and I are playing it at the same time, that really helps. It's just fun to be playing something and be able to talk about something together, especially when trades etc are involved.

And I remember when X & Y came out there was a real sense of 'everyone' is playing this hype and it was fun to experience.

25. Post
    Should MightyApe have shipped the pre-order by now?