1. Post
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    Should MightyApe have shipped the pre-order by now?
    Yes if you are getting it tomorrow. If it hasn't shipped bad luck lol

2. Post
    I think if you ordered it before 12 pm, it gets shipped out.

3. Post
    weird that the game disables your switch wifi until you deliberately connect through the game.

About an hour in, unlocked online trades and battles.

4. Post
    I'd watched a few reviews but didn't see any mention of this.. P S+S supports the Pokeball Plus (controller from Let's Go) so you can take your mons out and level em up via Pokemon Go. I've chucked a gen 8 mon into my ball now and will see if it accumulates XP and stuff today.

edit: taken it out after 20 mins, accumulated some pokeballs but no mention of xp
    Last edited by Crow#Zero; 15th November 2019 at 9:21 am.

5. Post
    It's arrived!

6. Post
    fk it, gonna pick up a copy after work today lol

7. Post
    Is the new main (v2) switch system and Pokémon shield (or sword) for $559 the current best deal?

8. Post
    You know what putting aside the Dexit controversy. I'm kinda enjoying it. I wont even be mad if we get a more complete version a year from now.

9. Post
    have yet to boot up the game but fingers crossed the dexit controversy might get gamefreak to change their mind and add the rest of the pokemon as a free update/ dlc even if it is very unlikely

10. Post
    JAFA wrote:
    have yet to boot up the game but fingers crossed the dexit controversy might get gamefreak to change their mind and add the rest of the pokemon as a free update/ dlc even if it is very unlikely
    Supposedly there’s 35 more coming at some point.

11. Post

12. Post
    Really enjoying it so far. New pokemon caught = dopamine!

13. Post
    I already have 6 badges. Game seems very short. I'll probably be done either today or tomorrow.

14. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    I already have 6 badges. Game seems very short. I'll probably be done either today or tomorrow.
    Remember theres 18 gyms.

15. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Remember theres 18 gyms.
    oh shit 18? I thought it was 8 like previous games? Damn ok lol.

16. Post
    that double kick animation lmao

17. Post
    My only three complaints so far otherwise having a blast

Wish there was voice acting so I could turn off the text, I hate having to read tons of text in games.

The lack of anti aliasing is killing me, massive missed opportunity here to make this game stand out from its predecessors- the graphics upgrade is less than I expected from the Switch.

Why is every second screen a total bright background. I mean wtf the game is so bright that I had to turn down all my tv settings just for this game. This game doesn't even have a gamma control it puts all the work into your TV. Absolutely pathetic game freak. And this is a common issue on the Switch, almost every new game I play I have to adjust all my TV settings again. I've never had this issue with the PS4, Xbox and pc - I set one settings and it works for every game perfectly

I know what the issue is. Developers are ducking lazy, so they setup the game for playing in handheld mode only. That's why most Switch games are extremely bright, because the Switch doesn't have a bright screen. But now play that game in docked mode and your TV turns into the Sun. This wouldn't be soo bad if the switch itself had some graphics settings lot the games did. But they never do! Lazy

18. Post
    how long does it take to get this if you order through MA AU?

19. Post
    Kog wrote:
    how long does it take to get this if you order through MA AU?
    Next day

20. Post
    I got sword on the way, havent really read up about this one so going in blind

21. Post
    I'm just about to battle Leon. Is that the end of the game or is there more after that? Are the other 10 gym's post-game content?
    Last edited by Valeyard; 17th November 2019 at 6:37 pm.

22. Post
    I havent got through much yet but I remember hearing that 18 gyms was incorrect, its still 8 like before

23. Post
    3 hours in and got 6 Pokémon leveled up to 20 just running around in the wild area.

The Dynamix raid Pokémon don't seem so tough.

And the quality of life changes have made the game easy.

Wish there was a difficulty setting I could adjust, the game feels way too easy.

24. Post
    4 gyms in, about 16 hours play time, 111 captured unique mons and really enjoying it. I wish raids were tougher but I've only done 3 stars as a max so maybe they get harder. The online is quite interesting, being able to use the quick menu to jump into trades or raids (when it works, lots of errors) and even playing side by side with my son we can run around the wild area together, albeit very disconnected - other players behave more like realtime NPC's.

If you haven't already, remember to connect to the internet in the wild area and talk to other players, they give you free food for your cooking.

25. Post
    cooking? what is this, Pokemon BotW