Page 2 of 2 First 12

Cover up yo nads?

51 people have voted on this poll. You may not vote on this poll

Yes wear shorts you swine
34 66.67%
No its 2019, women wear compression pants without shorts.. so can you!
8 15.69%
Here for the sh*tstorm
9 17.65%
  1. Post
    jorts or zip off cargo pants over my leggings and leotard

2. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    You're basically a fat chick at Pak n Save
    But with a mangina.

3. Post
    stupid sexy flanders

4. Post
    so where is the shitstorm?

5. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    so where is the shitstorm?
    Only 3 people have selected that, and SirGrim is still suspended, so i think we good!

6. Post
    Just checking into this thread to see what I can wear to the gym today. Dang it.

7. Post
    Those post-race awards photos of cycle teams .....

8. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Those post-race awards photos of cycle teams .....
    Try being stuck driving around the Pauahatanui inlet behind a formation of heffer-arses in tights (and you know when the tights are stretched to their limits they start to be come almost see through)

9. Post
    I walked up to a coffee stand at the beach once and some lady was in front of me - sun behind me - she was bending over at the counter demonstrating how see through those tights go when stretched to their limits in full sunlight.

I just wanted a coffee.

10. Post
    They dont work - https://www.mensjournal.com/health-f...work-20150305/

Besides looking like a dick!

11. Post
    looking swole is the main reason

12. Post
    I've honestly never noticed what dudes wear at the gym (except for one time where a guy was working out in jeans) bit I'll keep an eye out next time.

13. Post

14. Post
    KiwiTT wrote:
    They dont work - https://www.mensjournal.com/health-f...work-20150305/

Besides looking like a dick!
    I need them more to prevent chafing...

15. Post
    I prefer to have pockets...

16. Post
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    stupid sexy flanders
    Post of the thread imo.

17. Post
    Itís acceptable to wear them in a jiujitsu/mma gym without shorts. Which I often did.

18. Post
    I ordered some new compression tops the other day. Can't wait to show off my nipple outlines.

19. Post
    If i am running in them then I wear shorts, if I am swimming, kayaking or other water related activity I do not wear shorts although they are made out of thicker material. .

20. Post
    It's bad enough on most women

21. Post
    I don't wear any pants.

22. Post
    Hello, Vulcan,

When Does Compression Wear Actually Work? Many athletes swear by expensive compression shorts, socks, tights, and other garments. These tight-fitting items are thought to hold muscles firmly in place and improve blood flow to the muscles, thereby boosting athletic performance.

23. Post
    Yeah Vulcan. F U maaaaaan, just F U.

24. Post
    romen28 wrote:
    Hello, Vulcan,

When Does Compression Wear Actually Work? Many athletes swear by expensive compression shorts, socks, tights, and other garments. These tight-fitting items are thought to hold muscles firmly in place and improve blood flow to the muscles, thereby boosting athletic performance.
    Dear Spam Bot, Compression gear has been proven to turn nutsacks into vaginas. It does not hold big flabby asses in place.

25. Post
    Spam? this looks to be an educational bot - hope they don't ban it, could maybe teach you a thing or two in some of the other threads