MJ has been banned from Radio ...

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(2 votes)

1. Post
    Zarkov wrote:
    I bet if I paid you a couple of thousand you'd testify to anything I suggested.

And those were kids who's parents were enablers.
    Yeah, nah, I wouldn’t.

2. Post
    I don't get why people are making allegations now 10 years after he has died. what do they hope to gain from this? why didn't they come forward before when he was alive?

3. Post
    Which "radio"?

4. Post
    PC gone mad

5. Post

6. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    I don't get why people are making allegations now 10 years after he has died. what do they hope to gain from this? why didn't they come forward before when he was alive?
    Hello have you heard of this thing called MONEY

7. Post
    The king of pop’s money keeps rolling in and he’s not alive to spend it on whack bullshit. He’s probably richer dead tbh.

8. Post
    just got back from the gym and they were blasting out some mj songs lol

9. Post
    That Anthony Jeselnik tweet

Kog wrote:
    Which "radio"?
    The main guy from Mediaworks was on TV a few nights ago, said something like "We've made this decision, and if people don't like it and still want us to play his music, i'm sure they'll tell us". So yeah, not sure about non-Mediaworks stations, but it's definite all theirs.

10. Post
    If we banned all music made by somewhat dodgy musicians all we'd have left is Michael Bublé.

11. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    The king of pop’s money keeps rolling in and he’s not alive to spend it on whack bullshit. He’s probably richer dead tbh.
    He did have quite a few financial trouble when he was alive due to blowing cash on faberge eggs and whatnot.

12. Post
    didnt he buy the beetles catalogue or something like that

13. Post
    stacrafty wrote:
    tweet
    Damn. that got a legit lol from me.

14. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    Hello have you heard of this thing called MONEY
    I would of thought that getting money from MJ's assets would be harder now than before say 15 yrs ago. still doesn't make sense.

15. Post
    I love Jeselnik

16. Post
    Skorky wrote:
    ...the fact that he was a ****ing weird **** with an obvious obsession with children - that's all enough for me, to be honest.
    Was he odd? Sure. But if that's all that's required for you to point and yell "GUILTY!!1!", then yikes!

The documentary was horribly unbalanced from a subjective point of view and just an entertainment piece really. Has there been any real ramifications from this? No, because the credibility of the whole thing is in doubt.

17. Post
    What? Are you kidding? I explicitly stated several other things that make me think he's guilty. He ****ing slept with these boys, at the very least. ODD??

How is it horribly unbalanced? The whole documentary was about the boys and their experiences, and it stuck 100% to them. Go where you want from there, but, gathered with all the other shit, yeah, I'm pretty certain he was a pedophile and he molested several children.

There's unlikely to be any real ramifications from this because nobody else is going to come forward with concrete evidence, unfortunately, just four different boys with four different stories about how MJ molested them, and so many other details that I think back it up, and clearly others don't.

18. Post
    seems kinda ridiculous that even a popular musician like MJ can cause such a debate as to weather or not it is ok to sleep with children that are not yours.

19. Post
    Skorky wrote:
    What? Are you kidding? I explicitly stated several other things that make me think he's guilty. He ****ing slept with these boys, at the very least. ODD??

How is it horribly unbalanced? The whole documentary was about the boys and their experiences, and it stuck 100% to them. Go where you want from there, but, gathered with all the other shit, yeah, I'm pretty certain he was a pedophile and he molested several children.

There's unlikely to be any real ramifications from this because nobody else is going to come forward with concrete evidence, unfortunately, just four different boys with four different stories about how MJ molested them, and so many other details that I think back it up, and clearly others don't.
    I bet you went balls deep into Kony 2012.

20. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    I love Jeselnik
    Thoughts and Prayers on Netflix is so goddamn good! Does he have any other standup on Netflix?

21. Post
    Ramza wrote:
    I bet you went balls deep into Kony 2012.
    Negative

22. Post
    I'm 50/50 on the matter, I can't work out if MJ was really a molester or not. Why didn't the victims come forward before ? But at the same MJ sleeping with other kids? If it wasn't MJ sleeping sleeping with kids and it was instead some one else with a lower profile then this un healthy action wouldn't even be debatable.

23. Post
    I think you could argue that MJ was a special case, in so far as he never really had a childhood, due to the Jackson 5’s popularity, and the abuse they all suffered at the hands of Dad, Joe Jackson. So in his later years, as a rich successful solo artist, he was simply living the childhood he never had, complete with sleepovers etc.

It’s weird, and very eccentric, but I don’t think the “where there’s smoke there’s fire” argument holds water - just like DW mentioned earlier that “not guilty” does not equal “innocent”, there’s been plenty of wrongful convictions based on the smoke/fire meme.

No one knows for sure, but under the circumstances, I feel that it’s just as viable as Skorky’s take on it all.

I do still maintain that it’s unfair that it comes to light now, almost a decade after MJ’s death.

24. Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertain...gbiVrc80P4E6cM

She wrote on Twitter: "Tea time ... Wade and I were together for over 7 years, but I bet that isn't in his "documentary" because it would ruin his timeline. And did I mention, it was my uncle, #MichaelJackson, who set us up? Wade is not a victim, #WadeRobsonIsaLiar ... I pray he comes at me for these #truths cause I will happily put him in his place ... I found out Wade cheated on me with multiple woman who he hoped would advance his career. You might know one of them, because it was a huge pop music scandal. Wade is not a victim, he's an #Opportunist ... (sic)"
    Oof.

25. Post
    Does seem a little weird that it wasn't mentioned at all but... it also doesn't actually contradict anything they've said, unless she's got something substantial to say that she hasn't said yet, beside all the HASHTAG TRUTHS YO.

In fact man, it would add fuel to the idea that being molested by an adult you loved and looked up to might **** up your relationships in life - whodathunkit