Page 1 of 3 123 Last
Results 1 to 25 of 60

  1. Post
    #1

    Metallica & SlipKnot | Mt Smart Stadium | October 31st, 2019

    Anyone else keen?

    I have a feeling tickets will be hard to come by...

    https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainmen...-with-slipknot

  2. Post
    #2
    Keen for Slipknot . i suppose you can leave after they finish.

  3. Post
    #3
    Keen for both.

  4. Post
    #4
    Always auckland

  5. Post
    #5
    I'll be there. Also looking forward to Slayer next week.

  6. Post
    #6
    Don't know if I'll bother with this one. Not a fan of Slipknot and only like early Metallica. And I can't be bothered with the hassle of trying to get a ticket before the scalpers get them all within minutes of the tickets going on sale.

  7. Post
    #7
    the amount of hours ive clocked on metallica over my life warrants a trip to see them live for the 1st time, they getting old

  8. Post
    #8
    When do the tix go on sale?

  9. Post
    #9
    Headcrab wrote:
    Don't know if I'll bother with this one. Not a fan of Slipknot and only like early Metallica. And I can't be bothered with the hassle of trying to get a ticket before the scalpers get them all within minutes of the tickets going on sale.
    Metallica live transcend the shittyness of bad albums.
    Go, you wont be disappointed.

  10. Post
    #10
    Frederick James wrote:
    When do the tix go on sale?
    Monday the 18th i think, I want to go but i can't be bothered lol. Not sure i can put myself through hearing lar's drum live.

  11. Post
    #11
    I would definitely want to see their current setlist before deciding on whether to go or not.
    If there is too much black album onwards it would be a hard no.
    Likewise with Slipknot tbh.

  12. Post
    #12
    MarksoN wrote:
    Metallica live transcend the shittyness of bad albums.
    Go, you wont be disappointed.
    This is my take on it too - will try and get tickets.

  13. Post
    #13
    s1mon wrote:
    the amount of hours ive clocked on metallica over my life warrants a trip to see them live for the 1st time, they getting old
    They getting old like we all are, but their music stands the test of time.

  14. Post
    #14
    Might miss out. Don't get paid until a few days after tickets go on sale and have some big bills coming up

  15. Post
    #15
    Prices for the concert broskies, unfortunately it didn't state where the seating or allocations are

    A Reserve: $252.20
    B Reserve: $182.10
    C Reserve: $127.20
    General Admission: $182.10
    Golden Circle: $252.2

  16. Post
    #16
    oh bugger gonna miss this , will be in Japan for the RWC :/

  17. Post
    #17
    I'll see you all in the Golden Circle, on both nights!
    Last edited by G Daddy; 6th April 2019 at 2:05 pm.

  18. Post
    #18
    Most expensive tickets Ive ever bought. Better than wasting it on a Tinder floosie

  19. Post
    #19
    Golden circle conjures up an image of a pissy moshpit.

  20. Post
    #20
    Bloodline wrote:
    Always auckland
    *Posts after Eminem just played Wellington*

    Better than some wop wops shithole like New Plymouth, Gisbourne or a vineyard.

    I saw Metallica like 14 years ago at BDO 2005 but I'll go see them again. They're actually suited to a stadium venue, unlike Eminem's hiphop.

  21. Post
    #21
    Yeah but **** him lol

  22. Post
    #22
    Sin^ wrote:
    Golden circle conjures up an image of a pissy moshpit.
    Do you even go to concerts?

  23. Post
    #23
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    *Posts after Eminem just played Wellington*

    Better than some wop wops shithole like New Plymouth, Gisbourne or a vineyard.

    I saw Metallica like 14 years ago at BDO 2005 but I'll go see them again. They're actually suited to a stadium venue, unlike Eminem's hiphop.
    **** off, Bowl of Brooklands is a great venue.

  24. Post
    #24
    It's the city itself I have an issue with, mate. It's not one of the country's four major cities. I'm sorry that you have "size insecurity" issues about your middle island hick town.

  25. Post
    #25
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    It's the city itself I have an issue with, mate. It's not one of the country's four major cities. I'm sorry that you have "size insecurity" issues about your middle island hick town.
    Yes , cos holding a concert in a town for 40,000+ sounds like a good idea for a non four major city