Page 1 of 3 123 Last
Results 1 to 25 of 72

  1. Cool
    #1

    NRL Round One

    IT'S BACK, BABY!!!!

    Name:  NRL R1.JPG
Views: 163
Size:  35.9 KB

    Tips:
    Storm 1-12
    Sharks 1-12
    Roosters 1-12
    Warriors 1-12
    Tigers 13+
    Dragons 1-12
    Panthers 1-12
    Titans 1-12

  2. Post
    #2
    The end to the craziest off-season. Happy league is back. This is going to be a great year with the extra internationals

    Warriors by 12

  3. Post
    #3
    Hope Warriors prove critics wrong again

  4. Post
    #4
    Hope they end Foran's career.

  5. Post
    #5
    holocaust wrote:
    Hope they end Foran's career.
    Personally I hope he gets back to his best, and him an Johnson can form that lethal kiwis halves pairing that they had for a couple of years. Unlikely though.

  6. Post
    #6
    anyone going to try the ACC Warrios broadcast?

    https://www.theaccnz.com/the-weakend...ed-by-the-acc/

  7. Post
    #7
    zippy wrote:
    anyone going to try the ACC Warrios broadcast?

    https://www.theaccnz.com/the-weakend...ed-by-the-acc/
    Have to say not the most enticing line-up - will give it a miss

  8. Post
    #8
    NRL commentary is not as bad as cricket commentary.

  9. Post
    #9
    VODAFONE WARRIORS v CANTERBURY-BANKSTOWN BULLDOGS

    5.00pm, Saturday, March 16, 2019

    Mount Smart Stadium, Auckland

    VODAFONE WARRIORS

    1 ROGER TUIVASA-SHECK (c)
    2 DAVID FUSITU’A
    3 PETA HIKU
    4 SOLOMONE KATA
    5 KEN MAUMALO
    6 ADAM KEIGHRAN
    7 BLAKE GREEN
    8 AGNATIUS PAASI
    9 NATHANIEL ROACHE
    10 BUNTY AFOA
    11 ADAM BLAIR
    12 TOHU HARRIS
    13 LACHLAN BURR

    Interchange:

    14 JAZZ TEVAGA
    15 SAM LISONE
    16 LEESON AH MAU
    17 BLAKE AYSHFORD
    18 GERARD BEALE
    20 LIGI SAO
    21 KARL LAWTON
    22 CHANEL HARRIS-TAVITA

    HEAD COACH | STEPHEN KEARNEY

  10. Post
    #10
    zippy wrote:
    anyone going to try the ACC Warrios broadcast?

    https://www.theaccnz.com/the-weakend...ed-by-the-acc/
    Il give anything a go once, Wairangi Koopu used to do the Maori commentary for the barter card cup/ fox shield so he has some experience with it

  11. Post
    #11
    DeZword wrote:
    Il give anything a go once, Wairangi Koopu used to do the Maori commentary for the barter card cup/ fox shield so he has some experience with it
    That's what I'm thinking

  12. Post
    #12
    jords wrote:
    VODAFONE WARRIORS v CANTERBURY-BANKSTOWN BULLDOGS

    5.00pm, Saturday, March 16, 2019

    Mount Smart Stadium, Auckland

    VODAFONE WARRIORS

    1 ROGER TUIVASA-SHECK (c)
    2 DAVID FUSITU’A
    3 PETA HIKU
    4 SOLOMONE KATA
    5 KEN MAUMALO
    6 ADAM KEIGHRAN
    7 BLAKE GREEN
    8 AGNATIUS PAASI
    9 NATHANIEL ROACHE
    10 BUNTY AFOA
    11 ADAM BLAIR
    12 TOHU HARRIS
    13 LACHLAN BURR

    Interchange:

    14 JAZZ TEVAGA
    15 SAM LISONE
    16 LEESON AH MAU
    17 BLAKE AYSHFORD
    18 GERARD BEALE
    20 LIGI SAO
    21 KARL LAWTON
    22 CHANEL HARRIS-TAVITA

    HEAD COACH | STEPHEN KEARNEY
    Assuming the 17 don't change. Blake at 17 is an interesting choice. He's been playing 2nd row recently, but can cover center and wing. Jazz can cover hooker, but also gives the pack some options. Pretty good bench imo

  13. Post
    #13
    It probably will look for Lawton or Sao to get in, I see Beale getting in before Blake


  14. Post
    #15
    Fluff piece about Lachlan Burr, worth a quick read

    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/new...ectid=12212408

  15. Post
    #16
    It's a really good bench imo, plenty of options and versatility. Be interested to see how Kearney works it

  16. Post
    #17
    Yeah happy with the team, first match kicks off what time tonight?

  17. Post
    #18
    9:50, literally in the 1st post

  18. Post
    #19
    Yeah haha i checked after so dumb

  19. Post
    #20
    Brocos getting dominated this first half, storm are on a completely different level

  20. Post
    #21
    ok seems that is a new way to get around the head knock rule , get nearly knocked out but grab your leg and nothing happens.

  21. Post
    #22
    Storm look so fit and drilled week one, you can see the work they've put in and that's why they never lose in the first round.

  22. Post
    #23
    Warriors poster in Herald tomorrow boys?

  23. Post
    #24
    Lol. Sweet knock on Johnson.

  24. Post
    #25
    Blocker not to keen on SJ so far.