1. Post

Satisfactory - Early Accesss 19/03

Satisfactory Early Access
    Just checking out if anyone else was interested in this game? 3D Factorio is probably the simplest way to describe it, different story, but similar gameplay.

Played a dozen or so hours during the Alpha weekend, have to say its a fairly well polished game compared to other early acces/alpha games I have played.
    Thats not to say there isnt plenty of things to be worked on still, but I was impressed.
    Only got access to the first 3 of the 7 upgrade tiers (currently planned) which we smashed through in the first 2 or 3 hours.
    Spent a good couple hours just exploring the map, which I understand is in the vicinity of 5.4km X 5.4km.

Major work ons would be resources, as they seemed to be infinite, but not sure if this was just for Alpha or will be in the game full time. Just means that unless you are building mega factories, you dont really need to explore for more resources.

2. Post

3. Post
    Epic Store exclusive, ZZZZZZ. If they had competitive 3rd party seller key market on the likes of GMG, Fanatical I'd be cool with it. There's no competition, you can't just buy a key from another legal reseller and activate it on the Epic client. ALL of these games are only for sale through Epic Store.

4. Post
    I put in 17 hours in over the weekend, Im hooked been waiting for game like this since Factorio, I agree the polish is unreal for a alpha.

Spent last night getting my factory ready for early access by making more power and iron plates and rods.

5. Post
    Apparently you can still play single player by launching in offline mode? Not sure how it works though

6. Post
    Make a copy of "FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" found in \SatisfactoryTestWeekend\FactoryGame\Binaries\Win64
    then let game update than paste copy of old .exe over updated one.