Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    mhm ill wait till they are all out, I want to play the games in the correct order

2. Post
    New gamepass games added. They also showed off upcoming gamepass games AND Halo MCC is included in gamepass, that goes for Halo Reach too

3. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    mhm ill wait till they are all out, I want to play the games in the correct order
    Playing Reach first is the correct order, chronologically.

4. Post
    So, Halo MCC set for PC peasants on December 3rd?

5. Post
    I caved, pre-ordered the whole MCC. Cannot wait.

6. Post
    watchthisspace wrote:
    I caved, pre-ordered the whole MCC. Cannot wait.
    It's on gamepass, no need to pre order

7. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    It's on gamepass, no need to pre order
    Ah, I pre-ordered on Steam, I should really look into Game Pass, especially whilst it's in beta with that $1 for a month offer

8. Post
    Oh shit. Didn't realize you got MCC through gamepass on PC. Score! And you can preload it now.

9. Post
    Reach goes live tomorrow morning!

10. Post
    idk why but i've been able to use the $1 game pass thing so many times. Just got 3 months of ultimate for $1 again

11. Post
    Downloading now. its about 21.7 GB for Reach.

12. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Downloading now. its about 21.7 GB for Reach.
    Decent size, means it must have upgraded assets and textures

13. Post
    apparently it's even bigger for the Xbox versions o_0.

Just checked now 43 Gigabytes.

14. Post
    Couple of matches in. Super smooth, looks great. For some reason it just wouldn't launch from the gamepass launcher if that happens just search for it in the start menu and it should work.

15. Post
    Can't even open it. Wooo. Crashes out after splash screen but before menu.

16. Post
    Anyone else finding the audio in Reach to be, well, terrible? For me it's very muffled, the guns lack any "punch" and I feel the audio doesn't help with immersion.

17. Post
    It's a known issues and a fix is coming

18. Post
    The netcode and/or hitreg also feels 'off'. It's quite stark compared to more modern shooters.

That being said, still a blast.

19. Post
    one_red_god wrote:
    Can't even open it. Wooo. Crashes out after splash screen but before menu.
    Do you happen to use afterburner?

20. Post
    No achievements unlocking for me with the UWP Game Pass version. I filled a support ticket but it's not a deal breaker for me.

Finished replaying the campaign this morning. It's truly glorious to experience on PC with all the platform's perks. No shitty motion blur; high + consistent framerates; missions I struggled with back in the day on 360 I streamrolled with KB+M.

343 Industries and Splash Damage doing God's work out here. MS gave us a beautiful early Xmas present.