1. Question

Off to Sydney next week ... what to wear?

I was thinking I should wear a jacket, trousers and shoes on the plane instead of shorts and sandals, so I have something to wear if we go out to a nice restaurant.

But I really want to travel as light as possible ... do I really need to wear trousers? I was thinking I could just get away with shorts and T-shirts and sandals/jandals, thru the whole 5 days.

Decisions, decisions?

2. Post
    Judging by weather a raincoat?

Will still be muggy as **** though.

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 9.00.22 am.png
Views: 117
Size:  56.3 KB

3. Post
    The only logical answer is to wear a thong, while wearing thongs.

4. Post
    "do I need to wear trousers?"

Just follow your heart man. It's getting cooler now so wearing them at night might be ok. I wouldn't bother though.

5. Post
    Shorts all the way, take a summer sweatshirt and also a rain jacket. If you need anything badly you have Kmart, Target, B&W, Myer. Heaps of shops if you get caught. I'd take 1 pair of nice pants and 1 pair of lounging ones just incase.

6. Post
    "I'd take 1 pair of nice pants" - Problem with that is I then need to take shoes and socks

7. Post
    KiwiTT wrote:
    "I'd take 1 pair of nice pants" - Problem with that is I then need to take shoes and socks
    Good lord

8. Post
    Decided to wear shoes and socks too as well as trousers shirt and jacket. I feel over dressed but it pays to be prepared. It looks like showers, but I was still able to put all my other clothes in a carry on bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Post
    You should get a pair of pants with the zippered legs that convert to shorts -your greatest problem in life will finally be solved.

10. Post
    After all that it didnt rain!!!