Christchurch terror attack

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 2453

1. Post
    In my opinion - he is trash because of his actions alone, his other characteristics don't seem that relevant, the quicker the courts process him and throw him in jail forever the better.

2. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    is that shit on his upper lip
    Probably.

3. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Imagine being the lawyers having to defend this piece of shit.
    I honestly can only imagine that the lawyer representing him in only there to answer for him. He says he wants to plead not gulity, the lawyer tells the judge that.
    There is no way his lawyer has any form of defence whatsoever. All the evidence you need is on the livestream he posted himself ...

i.e. however long this process takes the result will be the same.

I wonder if/how much his trial will be covered on mainstream TV. ugh

Remember that time how they were periodically updating us with Kimdotcom. Lolwtf

4. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    He got smacked up a wee bit by the cops who arrested him so it's probably from that
    They showed the actual footage that still is from on One News tonight, sans any pixellation, mentioned that they were not allowed to film in the court today, and that the footage is from an earlier appearance (just now no longer pixellated).

5. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    They showed the actual footage that still is from on One News tonight, sans any pixellation, mentioned that they were not allowed to film in the court today, and that the footage is from an earlier appearance (just now no longer pixellated).
    What does that have to do with my post

6. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    He's a narcissistic manlet
    ^

+ coward
    + piece of shit
    + delusion idiot

He would have done everyone a favour if he just offed himself.

Monolith wrote:
    In my opinion - he is trash because of his actions alone, his other characteristics don't seem that relevant, the quicker the courts process him and throw him in jail forever the better.
    True.

7. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    What does that have to do with my post
    I was confirming that the thing on his lip was from when the cops caught him on 15 March. I thought that went without saying, but whatevs. If it was from today his lip would have healed since his arrest.

8. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    I was confirming that the thing on his lip was from when the cops caught him on 15 March. I thought that went without saying, but whatevs. If it was from today his lip would have healed since his arrest.
    Yeah. Not sure how your post could have been interpreted any other way

9. Post
    Lethargic wrote:
    Yeah. Not sure how your post could have been interpreted any other way
    M8, it's Friday night, been a long week, and I'm a number of beers deep. Cut a brother some slack!

10. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    M8, it's Friday night, been a long week, and I'm a number of beers deep. Cut a brother some slack!
    I thought I was cutting you slack. Was trying to assert that Reb can't read Nah I feel you, enjoy ya friday/weekend m8

11. Post
    Sorry, thought you were saying that the connection wasn't obvious..... maybe no more beersies for me.

12. Post
    > i can't read
    > lethargic can't finish a bachelors

13. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    The censoring thing expired. Looks like all the other outlets are still respecting that, except for NZH cause they're dicks.
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12240384

14. Post
    NZHerald are so gross now, i need a alternative website and app.

15. Post
    jords wrote:
    NZHerald are so gross now, i need a alternative website and app.
    www.rnz.co.nz, best NZ news by a long shot. They also have a great app.

16. Post
    DW wrote:
    www.rnz.co.nz, best NZ news by a long shot. They also have a great app.
    I'm kind of annoyed at their coverage of the Oranga Tamariki uplift stuff - no-one has ever asked why OT is seeking, and getting, court orders to remove these babies. It's not like they do it for shits and giggles.

17. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    I'm kind of annoyed at their coverage of the Oranga Tamariki uplift stuff - no-one has ever asked why OT is seeking, and getting, court orders to remove these babies. It's not like they do it for shits and giggles.
    Has anybody touched on that? I can imagine organizations (media included) are reluctant to state the reasons why due to the likely backlash from whatever harsh truths may be behind it all. Calling these families unfit to care for their children would not go down well.

18. Post
    ^ Confidentiality would be a big part of it

The insulation nazi got 21 months detention for distributing the video, good riddance eh

19. Post
    RNZ are excellent for day-by-day what's-happening stuff; newsroom (not hub) are good for the odd investigative piece.

20. Post
    DW wrote:
    Has anybody touched on that? I can imagine organizations (media included) are reluctant to state the reasons why due to the likely backlash from whatever harsh truths may be behind it all. Calling these families unfit to care for their children would not go down well.
    CYFS can't say, and the angry people don't want to portray themselves negatively, so we just get the "OT is racist!" bollocks.

- - - Updated - - -

KevinL wrote:
    ^ Confidentiality would be a big part of it

The insulation nazi got 21 months detention for distributing the video, good riddance eh
    Knob hat, I'm glad.

21. Post
    He's sentenced to prison not home detention if anyone was wondering. I can't remember the specifics of his case(presumably he shared it after it was declared to be objectionable).

21 months does seem high but presumably his past actions influenced that as he was convicted for them.

22. Post
    Past actions + total lack of remorse.

23. Post
    Chunky wrote:
    He's sentenced to prison not home detention if anyone was wondering. I can't remember the specifics of his case(presumably he shared it after it was declared to be objectionable).

21 months does seem high but presumably his past actions influenced that as he was convicted for them.
    He shared it almost immediately, basically was wanting someone to add a kill counter

24. Post
    This event is still ****ing surreal.

25. Post
    So it turns out Corrections let him send a letter out from Prison. It's been posted on 4chan.
    GG idiots.