Christchurch terror attack

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2360

1. Post
    Sri Lankas attacks were a retaliation to Christchurch, which makes little sense.

Why 'retaliate' there and not in NZ, our shooter wasn't religious and I doubt you could coordinate that type of attack in a month?

2. Post
    MXRecord wrote:
    Sri Lankas attacks were a retaliation to Christchurch, which makes little sense.

Why 'retaliate' there and not in NZ, and our shooter wasn't religious?

Sent from my VFD 513 using Tapatalk
    Just an excuse and a soft target. There were some underlying issues already.

3. Post
    MXRecord wrote:

Why 'retaliate' there and not in NZ, our shooter wasn't religious and I doubt you could coordinate that type of attack in a month?

Sent from my VFD 513 using Tapatalk
    You're expecting logical rationality from religious extremists?

4. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Just an excuse and a soft target. There were some underlying issues already.
    That's what I'm thinking. It's nonsense.

5. Post
    Feliz wrote:
    You're expecting logical rationality from religious extremists?
    It just seems to be convenient timing. If Christchurch didn't happen, this would still have occurred but with another motive claimed.

6. Post
    Sounds like some official talking out of his arse

7. Post
    NYT is reporting that the government had known the group had been stockpiling “weapons and detonators” since January (https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/22/w...s-updates.html). Whether Christchurch legitimately was a trigger or just a convenient excuse, it’s utterly awful either way.

8. Post
    zippy wrote:
    yep

it's the same government that got pre warned and ignored it so anything they say should be taken as rubbish unless they can actually provide proof

9. Post
    Just another day in paradise.

10. Post
    zippy wrote:
    They probably started the ban on ham sammie rumour too.