Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    Aaahhh shit, RIP Atta.

First thing I thought when I saw him in the victim list was ‘huh, I used to play CS with a guy called Atta’... didn’t put it together until I saw Luke/colossus sharing a gofundme page for him 😢.

So awful, such a beautiful family he’s left behind. And what an incredibly talented guy he turned out to be, international level esports and Futsal, and a really successful IT career by the looks.

Obviously he found his CS feet in source/new type, but do people remember what 1.6 teams he played on? Artificial by the sounds... just so hard to remember 10-15 years ago. As most others have said I remember him always being a lovely guy, always positive vibes (which is a big time rarity in the world of teenage boys playing computer games) never the cause of a ruined pug... of the hundreds we must’ve played!

PS: Hi all the old friends in the thread, seeing your names again brings back such fond memories 🤗.
    Sorry it’s under such circumstances

2. Post
    Hey dude, long time aye. Be cool to have a reunion one day.

He played on treshna in his pub days i think and with 'ar in 2005/06 joining newtype down the line 2007? I played with him in both these clans for a time. NewType went hard during source and Atta put in a lot of work with the lads to help them rise to the top.

Name:  217525_5047340758_595_n.jpg
Views: 469
Size:  59.9 KB

3. Post
    dam, RIP old mate

4. Post
    Aaah was so sad to hear this. Thought I better reactivate my account to pay my respects.
    RIP dude.

5. Post
    I respected him and his clan members greatly growing up as a young 1.6 player. Can't believe it

RIP mate

6. Post
    He was in [M4H] when i was playing - mercenaries for hire - this was 2003 to around 2005-6 when i was active, i guess.

7. Post
    I know the faces and I know the names, while I never got to play with him I'm saddened by his loss.

RIP Brother.

8. Post
    bzE wrote:
    I know the faces and I know the names, while I never got to play with him I'm saddened by his loss.

RIP Brother.
    Damn same.. GPFORUMS user Zealot told me about this tonight

Shocking loss

9. Post
    Haven't been on these boards in years - but came in here to show the love for Cr@zyArab. Rest in peace brother.

10. Post
    Etacovda wrote:
    He was in [M4H] when i was playing - mercenaries for hire - this was 2003 to around 2005-6 when i was active, i guess.
    Oh snap, that was the clan I was thinking of! Hellscraper was in that one too

Hi Elliot ��!

11. Post
    RIP Atta

12. Post
    Remember scrimming against him, was such a cool dude

RIP Cr@zyArab

13. Post
    Oh wow i remember playing with him in the old days. Cool guy lots of fun. So Sad. RIP

14. Post
    Haven't been on here for a long time. RIP Cr@zyArab! Bloody good dude. Thoughts with previous team mates and friends.

15. Post
    He was always a pleasure to play with and against.

16. Post
    Just got back from paying my respects in Palmy RIP my dude

17. Post
    Hellscraper (khaled) and I attended his burial today.

Rest In Peace brother.

18. Post
    n1ck wrote:
    Hellscraper (khaled) and I attended his burial today.

Rest In Peace brother.
    Thank you Nick & Khaled.

19. Post
    Thanks Nick and Khaled. I thought of Atta a lot this week, especially as I was passing through CHCH last night on my way back home after a week away for work.

20. Post
    Rip

21. Post
    I didn't know him personally but I certainly knew the name from ~15 years ago as a much better CounterStrike player than me. I hope his friends and family are doing OK. Thanks for going to his funeral you guys. RIP.

22. Post
    RIP Cr@zyArab/Atta. One of the most genuinely positive and friendly dudes, I recall from my interactions with him during the 1.6/Source days.

Atvar wrote:
    I will cherish the times we spent playing together and hope to emulate your best qualities where I can.
    Last edited by I ZigZag I; 2nd April 2019 at 9:25 pm.

23. Post
    RIP buddy

24. Post
    Thought id jump on and see what the haps is with the cs scene and found this. Soz for the late reply but much love to the bros family, RIP