How do you stop the online rise of online fascism and extremism?

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(2 votes)
Page 12 of 12 First ... 29101112

1. Post
    The guy mentioned in the first article, 'Nolan Brewer', has nothing to do with the other guy, 'Tom Trig' whom she's talking about and doxing in her stupidly long thread of nonsense tweets.

Idiot

2. Post
    Yes, it is ANOTHER example of what I said was the point "Radicalized right wingers usually follow the same path of 'information' to end up radicalized" and that it's NOT just 'one unhinged guy'.

You are bad at this.

3. Post
    No, your exact words were

Although if you are liking Stormfront on FB
    obviously referring to the Facebook images linked, which do not show the person in question, Tom Trig, 'liking' a Stormfront page, at all.

The first post/article about the alleged neo-Nazi vandalizer doesn't say anything about Stormfront on Facebook.

Have some humility, admit you made a mistake and move on buddy.
    Last edited by Basileus; 30th May 2019 at 11:51 pm. Reason: humility not hubris, tired

4. Post
    I just looked it up, Stormfront doesn't even have a ****ing Facebook page.

Meanwhile all the Mongrel Mob pages and groups on Facebook with their Swastikas and sieg heil'ing... But I bet you wouldn't say shit about that.

5. Post
    Basileus wrote:
    No, your exact words were

obviously referring to the Facebook images linked, which do not show the person in question, Tom Trig, 'liking' a Stormfront page, at all.

The first post/article about the alleged neo-Nazi vandalizer doesn't say anything about Stormfront on Facebook.

Have some hubris, admit you made a mistake and move on buddy.
    You are implying I was talking about this specific guy Tom for some reason when my post starts with "Radicalized right wingers...". I'd like to see you answer that question though, about liking Stormfront(not really).

And the first post about the 'alleged' neo-Nazi Vandalizer DOES mention Stormfront. It says his wife was influenced by them and you doubling down on that is just lol. It's pretty obvious you didn't, and probably still haven't, correctly read it so maybe you're just bind or really dumb idk.

Basileus wrote:
    I just looked it up.. Stormfront doesn't even have a ****ing Facebook page.

Meanwhile all the Mongrel Mob pages and groups on Facebook with their Swastikas and sieg heil'ing... But I bet you wouldn't say shit about that.
    What white supremacist groups have facebook pages? do some research and get back to me.

The second point, ok make a thread about that or post about it then? Why wouldn't I say shit about that? You don't make any sense

6. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    do some research and get back to me.
    Nah, I'm good. I don't use Facebook.

CODChimera wrote:
    The second point, ok make a thread about that or post about it then?
    Nah, I don't really care. Only whites can be racist.

7. Post
    Basileus wrote:
    It's more like: Watch Fox News => Literally a Nazi

Sadly for miss Twitter twat however correlation doesn't imply causation... But no big surprise that a self described 'Professional SJW' is oblivious to rudimentary logical reasoning skills
    A point could be that social media sites with their algorithms can feed more extreme content based on likes and interactions with less extreme content. It's something that has been discussed about YouTubes recommendation algorithm - you start watching an atheist video, then you might start getting anti-feminist/anti-SJW videos and then white supremacy videos. It's interesting in this instance, as a corroborative anecdote to the Nolan Brewer case of his radicalisation, that you can see the timeline of this persons movement to more extreme content.

8. Post
    Bullion wrote:
    YouTubes recommendation algorithm - you start watching an atheist video, then you might start getting anti-feminist/anti-SJW videos and then white supremacy videos.
    which in the end could be part of your 'confirmation bias' mindset

This is why I am often clearing my youtube play histories to try to reset the recommendations. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. It seems to remember more than I can delete.

9. Post
    Basileus wrote:
    Nah, I'm good. I don't use Facebook.

Nah, I don't really care. Only whites can be racist.

10. Post
    You can't be rational with a leftist @Basileus

11. Post
    Lethargic wrote:

The tone of discussion in this thread needs to improve by a few notches if you don't want it locked.

12. Post
    Lethargic wrote:
    irrational post, about lack of rationality in $GROUP

13. Post
    in a thread about stopping online extremism, we are linking articles which are spreading negativity. It doesn't matter what team you are on nobody reads that and then feels good about anything.

forget red pill blue pill and just look for light or darkness.

14. Post
    Forget negativity, just bury your head in the sand.

15. Post
    ignorance is bliss !