1. Post

Wireless Gaming mouse with good battery?

Does it exist? I'm keen for a larger wireless gaming mouse for my couch gaming. I'm sick of changing batteries every few days on my G700.

2. Post
    My G903 only requires charging once every 2 weeks If I switch it off when I turn my PC off. And when it does die I just plug it in to recharge while still using it.

3. Post
    Oh yup. I never turn mine off. My laptop one lasts about 6 months. That would be more useful. It's too little though.

4. Post
    G602 was great from that perspective, but I think it's discontinued. Mx Master 2S might be an option, otherwise the G903 probably is the best fit.

5. Post
    602 looks perfect. I'm going to track one down. Chur.

Ordered.... $66nzd delivered from Amazon. Can't complain about that.

6. Post
    No issues here with my 602. Can run it on one of two batteries depending on the weight you want. I don't even know how long the batteries last, but i'd say around a month (total guess really) and I never turn it off. I just roll rechargeables and always have a pair ready to go in.

7. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    Mx Master 2S might be an option
    I use this, thought might not be considered a "gaming" mouse. I'd still recommend tho

8. Post
    My logi G900 lasts around 30 - 32 hours on one charge this is with all the led's off. Lights on a mouse, stupid.

9. Post
    G pro wireless has a pretty awesome battery, lasts twice as long as my g403 did.

10. Post
    SteelSeries has some options if you have the $$

11. Post
    If Logitech made a wireless G502 then it would be the GOAT mouse. I tried a G903 for a week but sorely missed the thumb wrest.

12. Post
    Linkzor wrote:
    If Logitech made a wireless G502 then it would be the GOAT mouse. I tried a G903 for a week but sorely missed the thumb wrest.
    This is where I'm at. I don't like the ambidextrous design of the 903. I have a Mionix Naos 8200 at work and it is the most comfortable mouse I have ever used. It actually feels nice to rest my palm and fingers on.

I wish they made a wireless version of the Naos 8200.

13. Post
    Rii wrote:
    This is where I'm at. I don't like the ambidextrous design of the 903. I have a Mionix Naos 8200 at work and it is the most comfortable mouse I have ever used. It actually feels nice to rest my palm and fingers on.

I wish they made a wireless version of the Naos 8200.
    The Corsair Dark Core RGB SE seems to be one of the few palm grip wireless gaming mice out there. The battery life isn't as great as the G903 but you can get a wireless charging mouse pad for it too.

14. Post
    Name:  d55a797470d890e2bdffc34d3885e6e8.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  89.9 KB
    It doesn't have rocker buttons. That's a deal breaker. I didn't think to check. Anyone want a used for 30 seconds G602 for cheap?

15. Post
    krashersmasher wrote:
    Name:  d55a797470d890e2bdffc34d3885e6e8.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  89.9 KB
    It doesn't have rocker buttons. That's a deal breaker. I didn't think to check. Anyone want a used for 30 seconds G602 for cheap?
    How much bro?

16. Post
    $45 posted? Cost me about 59 imported from amazon.

17. Post
    using a G703 currently and would last about 23hours with led's on.

ended up getting one Powerplay mousepads so don't have to worry about charging anymore.

18. Post
    trackballs ftw.