Gender clinic for children.

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
(3 votes)
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... Last

1. Post

Gender clinic for children.

Governor of NHS trust that runs England's only gender clinic for children quits amid claims youngsters are being rushed into transitioning

This is mindblowingly insane to me that a clinic like this exists in the world. Is there anything like this in NZ?
    John D. Rockefeller award for philanthropic wanks

2. Post
    It's crazy - children can't drink, drive, have sex, sign contracts, get tattoos etc until they're old enough to understand the consequences of such decisions (and even then many people still aren't mature enough), yet they think it's okay to change their entire body and gender? No you can't get that butterfly tattoo because you might regret it later; now here's some pills to help you grow breasts...

3. Post
    jaygee wrote:
    It's crazy - children can't drink, drive, have sex, sign contracts, get tattoos etc until they're old enough to understand the consequences of such decisions (and even then many people still aren't mature enough), yet they think it's okay to change their entire body and gender? No you can't get that butterfly tattoo because you might regret it later; now here's some pills to help you grow breasts...
    And the majority of those kids are probably run through that clinic from the suggestion of their parents.

4. Post
    Let kids be kids.

5. Post
    wtf is the world coming to? It really is going down the shitter when stuff like this exists & all the other crap going on. Feel sorry for my daughter growing up in these shitty times.

6. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    wtf is the world coming to? It really is going down the shitter when stuff like this exists & all the other crap going on. Feel sorry for my daughter growing up in these shitty times.
    Sometimes I think Russian bot farms are spewing all this nonsense into the western world (in some cases have been) and people are lapping it up like crazy.

7. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    This isn't even in the top 50 problems

8. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    Sometimes I think Russian bot farms are spewing all this nonsense into the western world (in some cases have been) and people are lapping it up like crazy.
    I wish that was the case. At least that would be an external factor. Instead the West is rotting away on the inside.

9. Post
    Also the West has bot farms and they are not to your benefit.

10. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Yeah these shitty times when people start blaming mass acts of terrorism on Jews and stuff eh

11. Post
    Lady I work with has a 12 year old girl who wants to be a boy, and Mum is raising funds with garage sales and raffles and shit for the reassignment surgery. Is that too young to know?

12. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    Yeah these shitty times when people start blaming mass acts of terrorism on Jews and stuff eh
    Low key chuckle.

This thread is gonna be entertaining.

13. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Lady I work with has a 12 year old girl who wants to be a boy, and Mum is raising funds with garage sales and raffles and shit for the reassignment surgery. Is that too young to know?
    I kinda liken it to sexuality (though I know it's much more complex than that).

E.g. Did you know at 12 that you only like girls and not boys?

14. Post
    That’s a valid point, sexuality. I guess if you know, you know, I suppose.

15. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Man that is ****ed up. Look at the suicide rates of people post-op, it is not good reading. 12 year olds don't know shit, they shouldn't be doing that type of stuff so young.

16. Post
    I'm sure dismorphia is no fun but making life altering decisions related to transition before your brain is fully developed seems like a bad idea to me.

17. Post
    find myself wondering if you could start med-school at 8, how many parents would put their children in there.

18. Post
    Oh cool transphobia. This'll thread will be full of reasonable enlightened opinions that aren't making fun of a minority that has a 50% attempted suicide rate (which miraculously goes down significantly when they're not treated like assholes and are supported through their transitions).

19. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    I kinda liken it to sexuality (though I know it's much more complex than that).

E.g. Did you know at 12 that you only like girls and not boys?
    At 12 I was still running away from girls.

20. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    Oh cool transphobia. This'll thread will be full of reasonable enlightened opinions that aren't making fun of a minority that has a 50% attempted suicide rate (which miraculously goes down significantly when they're not treated like assholes and are supported through their transitions).
    404 not found.

21. Post
    The arguments is support of this disgusting behaviour are so weak it's not funny.

The parents are crazy.

22. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Man that is ****ed up. Look at the suicide rates of people post-op, it is not good reading. 12 year olds don't know shit, they shouldn't be doing that type of stuff so young.
    Mental health of children who are allowed to socially transition is nearly indistinguishable from cisgender children.

23. Post
    I knew a guy at school who was as gay as a bright summers day, then few years after i left school i saw him at a job i was working at, he had changed himself into a woman, I could still clearly see he was a dude and so could others, not long after that i heard he killed himself...was kind of sad really.

24. Post
    Scatter_D wrote:
    This is mindblowingly insane to me that a clinic like this exists in the world. Is there anything like this in NZ?
    Question is, why do you care so much that it exists? Does it affect your daily life? There are much more pressing issues that do.

25. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    They don't give gender reassignment to children, they *never* have. At most he'd be put on puberty blockers, then after years of therapy would go on hormone replacement therapy at 18 and only AFTER all that would gender reassignment surgery become an option.

But it's nice to see all these informed people up in this thread declaring their disgust at something clearly not a single ****ing one of you has a clue about.