Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    That changes everything

2. Post

3. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Your link is busted, here's a working one

4. Post
    Any of you guys who loved this first game ever read the vampire chronicles by Anne Rice? (Interview with a Vampire etc)

Her "rules" of the vampire world (she's arguably the expert on the subject of vampires) in a game, MMO-type game, would be really cool.

I loved Bloodlines, can't wait for this next game, just felt the world was a bit restrictive. Perhaps that was just due to the technology of the time.

5. Post
    Funnily enough, when I bought Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption from EBGames when it was a new release it came with an Anne Rice novel, Vittorio the Vampire.

6. Post
    CoRk wrote:
    Funnily enough, when I bought Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption from EBGames when it was a new release it came with an Anne Rice novel, Vittorio the Vampire.
    What a lovely coincidence.

Did you read it?

7. Post
    Yup. At the time I didn't know anything about VtM or Anne Rice, and I had assumed that the novel was set in the same universe as the game. I was at my Aunt's farm over Christmas and couldn't play it yet, so I read through the book to learn about some of the lore.

I did enjoy the book a bit and so went to the library and picked up The Vampire Armand. The plot heavily featured homoerotic pedophilia though which creeped me out a bit so I never finished it or read another Anne Rice novel.

8. Post
    CoRk wrote:
    Yup. At the time I didn't know anything about VtM or Anne Rice, and I had assumed that the novel was set in the same universe as the game. I was at my Aunt's farm over Christmas and couldn't play it yet, so I read through the book to learn about some of the lore.

I did enjoy the book a bit and so went to the library and picked up The Vampire Armand. The plot heavily featured homoerotic pedophilia though which creeped me out a bit so I never finished it or read another Anne Rice novel.
    Armand is the only book that really pushes the boundaries, the rest are tame in comparison. I didn't even finish Armand.

It's a shame you started with that one haha.

9. Post

10. Post
    The game is about a year away and still no gameplay footage.