Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    Name:  Screenshot_20190404-083703_Facebook.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  326.5 KB

2. Post
    yeahboiwahoo wrote:
    I'm not even sure whats happening here now

I'm pleased its something they have done for this as they actively punished you in bl2 if you were more than 3 levels away from the party leader with less xp and damage (and both of those penalties ramped up the further away you were)

The dead island system (along with its melee combat feel) was defo ahead of its time and active level scaling between people etc is still pretty uncommon.
    I think it was an unfortunate side effect of trying to make the game harder for end game players.
    The damage reduction on OP8 was brutal if you didn't have a really well setup character.

3. Post
    Blitz^ wrote:
    Why can I not pre-order the Diamond Loot Edition for PC - there's only a console option
    Have you called EB, they dont have it on their website but I called a store and had to go into pre order the Loot Chest edition for PS4

4. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Borderlands 1 on the PSN Store for $49
    Thats not a bad price considering the changes they have made. I think I need to downlaod and play BL1 again

5. Post
    Rocked some BL1 today.

6. Post
    Mountain Slayr wrote:
    Thats not a bad price considering the changes they have made. I think I need to downlaod and play BL1 again
    Yep, all the DLCtoo

7. Post
    https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019...eplay-trailer/

Some good information in the playstation blog:

You can choose to have your own loot stream so no more loot ninja's or you can keep the original co-op shared loot style.

Guns having different shooting options - Atlas now offers guns that fire tracker tags and Smart Bullets; DAHL weapons feature alternate fire modes; and the Maliwan range now incorporates firearms that can toggle between two elements and deal guaranteed elemental damage.

guns that grow legs and then chase down enemies while verbally abusing them
    Last edited by Mountain Slayr; 5th April 2019 at 11:09 am.

8. Post
    I really don't care about another storefront. I run Steam, Origin and Uplay and they don't cause me any issues. I have enough RAM to run them all without even knowing they're running in the background.

9. Post

10. Post
    gameplay reveal

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/418919410?t=01h04m32s

lots of streamers were playing as well

11. Post
    mopa4000 wrote:
    all people have a spare borderlands 1 key ? want to play with the female friend whilst the remaster is released but its $forty four atm. it's going to virtually drop to a low rate once more earlier than BL3 release, however we will be gambling that after it comes out

looking through all my unclaimed games from Humble package however does not seem like I were given one any time :S
    Try grey market key sites like Kinguin.

12. Post
    the spammers are getting so good you cant tell em apart from the jabbas

13. Post
    Its almost verbatim of my message I posted a month or so ago,... so its a bot cloning posts, using a dictionary to swap out words. pity it doesn't understand context.

Anyone have a spare borderlands 1 key ? Want to play with the Girlfriend when the remaster is released but its $44 atm. It'll surely drop to a low price again before BL3 release, but we'll be playing that when it comes out

Looking through all my unclaimed games from Humble Bundle but doesn't look like I got one any time :S

UPDATE: Found it in a Bundle ! Go about your business.
    https://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/5...9#post11285139
    Last edited by KaskadeNZ; 7th May 2019 at 7:09 pm.

14. Post
    It's only a timed exclusive to Epic Store. Who gives a shit? There's plenty of games to play in the meantime. The game will be more stable + have more content by time it's off the Chinese malware store.

15. Post
    looks like you replied to a removed post Im guessing

also, stop talking shit

16. Post
    The more I watch this unfold, the more I think Randy should exit the **** out of the public eye and let someone else chairperson this launch...even with it looking PHENOMENAL, he still has the odd level of wack power to sour it I think.

Game looks like so much fun, gameplay, humor, VA work all on point as per Borderlands usual.

Day one as.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

17. Post
    Kog wrote:
    looks like you replied to a removed post Im guessing

also, stop talking shit
    Nihao, comrade communist state shill. (Like I really give a shit anyway, when everyone in Silicon Valley has everyone's info anyway.)

IST wrote:
    The more I watch this unfold, the more I think Randy should exit the **** out of the public eye and let someone else chairperson this launch...even with it looking PHENOMENAL, he still has the odd level of wack power to sour it I think.

Game looks like so much fun, gameplay, humor, VA work all on point as per Borderlands usual.

Day one as.
    Agreed, a company CEO behaving like a teenage girl on their period is not a good look. He should definitely get the hell off public-facing social media.

18. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Nihao, comrade communist state shill. (Like I really give a shit anyway, when everyone in Silicon Valley has everyone's info anyway.)
    Yea, thats why you had a lil meltdown earlier, since you dont give a shit

19. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    It's only a timed exclusive to Epic Store. Who gives a shit? There's plenty of games to play in the meantime. The game will be more stable + have more content by time it's off the Chinese malware store.
    Apathy at a game's release? Ah yup, totally a "meltdown" there.

"Stop talking shit". Talk about projection. I read you like a book, Comrade... Oh I know, I should buy a ticket to the 2020 Shenyun and donate to the Falungong. That should turn your crank eh, Xi Jinping's no. 1 fan.

20. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Apathy at a game's release? Ah yup, totally a "meltdown" there.

"Stop talking shit". Talk about projection. I read you like a book, Comrade... Oh I know, I should buy a ticket to the 2020 Shenyun and donate to the Falungong. That should turn your crank eh, Xi Jinping's no. 1 fan.
    Keep up the rage, it's funny

BL3 on sale https://www.epicgames.com/store/