Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    dickytim wrote:
    So you have nothing to add? Does my opinion offend you? does my age offend you? Are you a white saviour and I have offended you?
    I'm offended you are on this forum

is that better

2. Post
    dickytim wrote:
    So you have nothing to add? Does my opinion offend you? does my age offend you? Are you a white saviour and I have offended you?
    Don't worry ... there a some millenial 'snowflakes' here too.

BTW: You know I traded my VR4 for an E90 BMW 330i. I still miss that car somewhat. How's things going. I see Brad has got himself a nice BMW M6. Great times we had with the club. It was fun. I still remember that Wellsford run where we got pulled over by the cops.

3. Post
    Some woman is outraged upgrades were delayed and part of a playground is closed for school holidays (like there is only one playground in Dunedin). They interview a kid (ya know, the one actually affected) and he couldn't give a shit. http://www.thestar.co.nz/news/playground-out-of-bounds/

4. Post

5. Post
    seems justified, they make a good point. it really is a stupid prize and will likely go to someone who will lose interest in it after a month.

6. Post
    JRS wrote:
    seems justified, they make a good point. it really is a stupid prize and will likely go to someone who will lose interest in it after a month.
    That same logic applies to anyone walking in to a pet shop to buy a rabbit too...people arenít/shouldnít enter if they donít want it as a prize, pretty simple.