1. Post

Reasons to be offended

Discuss

2. Post
    offended at myself for opening this thread

3. Post
    Offended at the lack of responses.

4. Post
    Offended at...um...i mean if you disagree with me on something then whatever, we're cool, you're still my friend so kia kaha and let's get on the lash together. And if you don't get on the lash that's cool too, we'll read books or ride bikes or whatever else.

5. Post
    Offended for being offended.

6. Post
    someone disagrees with you

7. Post
    ^ Anyone above this post is irrevocably trolled, v anyone below this post is irrevocably trolled, < anyone to the left of this post i...oh, ****.

8. Post
    I'm breaking out in a cold sweat because I haven't found anything to be offended at yet

9. Post
    Moms bisuitee.

10. Post
    B|ind-Reaper* wrote:
    I'm breaking out in a cold sweat because I haven't found anything to be offended at yet
    secret Santa turnout / year

11. Post
    when someone misgenders you

12. Post
    When someone asks if you're pregnant, but you're not. And (obviously) a man.

13. Post
    Seems like anything these days.

14. Post
    drunk people namely my dad can be vulgar and more offensive when drunk he could have been a pirate in a past life

15. Post
    When someone talks to me when im tired.

16. Post

17. Post
    Bt wrote:
    Seems like anything these days.
    True. Cant go tell people to go get fuxxed nowdays.

18. Post
    I think taking offence is a waste of time and energy. If the shoe doesn't fit, just hand it back, or or leave it where it lays (lies?).

If the person is in your life and keeps saying things that are not true or mean, then boundaries are required. Still though - what's the point in taking offence?

I think 'taking offence' is actually an emotionally manipulative technique that people use when they can't express their hurt/dissapointment and/or put up healthy boundaries to protect themselves (internally or externally).

19. Post
    I tried to read this so I could be offended by the content but instead of offended by how wordy and long it was and how much of my life I wasted.

20. Post
    krashersmasher wrote:
    I think taking offence is a waste of time and energy. If the shoe doesn't fit, just hand it back, or or leave it where it lays (lies?).

If the person is in your life and keeps saying things that are not true or mean, then boundaries are required. Still though - what's the point in taking offence?

I think 'taking offence' is actually an emotionally manipulative technique that people use when they can't express their hurt/dissapointment and/or put up healthy boundaries to protect themselves (internally or externally).
    Good post.

krashersmasher wrote:
    I tried to read this so I could be offended by the content but instead of offended by how wordy and long it was and how much of my life I wasted.
    Funny post!

Edit; oh and 'lay'

21. Post
    Is it possible to be a fender?

22. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Good post.

Funny post!

Edit; oh and 'lay'
    Thanks, and thanks, and thanks.
    Last edited by krashersmasher; 1st April 2019 at 8:58 pm. Reason: Not enough thanks installed.

23. Post
    Blue Vein CHEESE wrote:
    Is it possible to be a fender?
    I believe that is when someone is in the middle of being offended.

24. Smile
    To be perfectly honest I'm trying NOT to be offended as often.

25. Post
    How did you even come across crap like that?