Where do you store open Baileys?

32 people have voted on this poll. You may not vote on this poll

Fridge
14 43.75%
Room temp
18 56.25%
  1. Post

[POLL] Do you

Store Baileys* in the fridge after opening? Why or why not?

Help me settle an argument.

* and other liqueurs containing milk products

2. Post
    Shouldnt be an argument as both are right. Just comes down to taste. I like mine chilled and topped up with milk.

"Baileys is the only cream liqueur that guarantees its taste for 2 years from the day it was made, opened or unopened, stored in the fridge or not, "

3. Post
    Baileys own webpage says it guarantees the same taste for 2 years after its been made, regardless of in fridge or not. So really its up to whether you like it warm or cold. No difference.
    3rd option for poll. Dont drink that shit.

4. Post
    THANKS for the valuable feedback team. ****ing lol this shit doesn't need to take up room in my fridge

5. Post
    I’ve always kept in the liquor cabinet, then just added ice to drink it.

6. Post
    I have a bottle of baileys in my pantry that I got for my birthday at least 4 years ago. It's still good, right?

7. Post
    How to tell when irish cream has gone bad
    the first thing you should check for, in terms of spoilage, is the smell. When you open the bottle, if the irish cream smells at all sour or unpleasant, it has likely gone bad. Appearance will be the next indicator – any sort of separation or coagulation indicates that irish cream has spoiled, and should not be consumed. As irish cream starts to spoil, it may become darker and much thicker. If you notice that the irish cream doesn’t pour well, it may not be good anymore.

Of course, if irish cream smells and looks okay, then it’s likely still good to drink. If you’re unsure of whether or not the irish cream has spoiled, and it has been in your cupboard for a while, you may want to err on the side of caution and discard the liqueur.

8. Post
    Put it in the fridge you animal.

9. Post
    [alcoholic]

the alcohol inhibits any bacteria growth so its fine anywhere..... But yeah, tastes way better cold AF

[/alcoholic]

10. Post
    Drink beer like a normal person.

11. Post
    trackers wrote:
    [alcoholic]

the alcohol inhibits any bacteria growth so its fine anywhere..... But yeah, tastes way better cold AF

[/alcoholic]
    I'd wager it's full of preservatives more than the abv% keeping it safe

12. Post
    yuk

13. Post
    I've never had a bottle last long enough to require storage tbh

14. Post
    mmario wrote:
    yuk
    Who doesn't love chocolate milk?

15. Post
    Noob poll lacks comedy option

16. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    I'd wager it's full of preservatives more than the abv% keeping it safe
    fair

17. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Noob poll lacks comedy option
    **** knew I forgot something

18. Post
    I would store it down the drain.

On another note, this Macs Birthday Suit Double IPA beer is damned good!

19. Post
    Fridge. I like it cold, but I don't like it being watered down by ice cubes. Like others have said though, it's all preference and that's mine.

20. Post

21. Post
    I enjoy a snifter of Port.

22. Post
    I too have a bottle of it to and I can't not binge drink so it just sits there.

23. Post
    one time when I was about 19 my parents left me home alone for the weekend so all I did was smoke a half oz of weed and drink about 2 bottles of Baileys it was pretty terrible

24. Post
    s0cks wrote:
    On another note, this Macs Birthday Suit Double IPA beer is damned good!
    It's their best brew, imo. Their Interstate one is a close second, and much nicer price point.

Oh, and Baileys in the fridge. I like it cold, and over ice.

25. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    one time when I was about 19 my parents left me home alone for the weekend so all I did was smoke a half oz of weed and drink about 2 bottles of Baileys it was pretty terrible
    Speaking of that, I have a can of Behemoths new Cheech & Chong Fresh Hop Blazy IPA to try tonight