1. Heart

Clowningabout * spree

Hey Fams,

So unfortunately Daniel aka Spree has been diagnosed with cancer and is in his last weeks now i have been meaning to post on here for awhile but everytime i see this site i get abit teary knowing how much gaming ment to me and him especially our time playing CS 1.6,

By any chance would anyone have any footage of clowningabout or just of dan even just screenshots man it would mean heaps to me and my friends if anyone did so we could add it in a montage to be played,

I know dan knew alot of cs players as we had been in the community since 1.5 to about source we have a gofundme set up for his family we dont expect people to give but if you would like you can also but dont stress, footage of the old cs days would mean way more if anyone had any.

Thanks Guys / Gals

2. Post
    Oh that sucks I probably met him back in the day

His name pops up here. I'll link toyz and roti to this thread, might not know.
    https://youtu.be/ovrNm-jydUc?t=442

3. Post
    Sorry to hear - not sure if this was him or not but alias was spR - https://youtu.be/QmcM5lGNgBQ?t=227

Might be somewhere else in that video as well

4. Post
    Ah geez. Bugger Sorry to hear. I don't have any footage of the golden days anymore. Thoughts are with you all.

5. Post
    hey thank you guys hopefully there's something someone has.

6. Post

7. Post
    wArp wrote:
    Hey Fams,

So unfortunately Daniel aka Spree has been diagnosed with cancer and is in his last weeks now i have been meaning to post on here for awhile but everytime i see this site i get abit teary knowing how much gaming ment to me and him especially our time playing CS 1.6,

By any chance would anyone have any footage of clowningabout or just of dan even just screenshots man it would mean heaps to me and my friends if anyone did so we could add it in a montage to be played,

I know dan knew alot of cs players as we had been in the community since 1.5 to about source we have a gofundme set up for his family we dont expect people to give but if you would like you can also but dont stress, footage of the old cs days would mean way more if anyone had any Audacity Find My iPhone Origin.

Thanks Guys / Gals
    Sorry to hear. I don't have any footage of the golden days anymore. Thoughts are with you all
    Last edited by amirovilivasso; 14th June 2019 at 7:07 am.