Results 1 to 10 of 10

  1. Mad
    #1

    WTH Youtube "Family Fun" subscription thumbnail

    Name:  WTH ytube.PNG
Views: 276
Size:  558.0 KB

    What the hell is it with this thumbnail in our subscription library, jeepers I know some anime here in Japan is brash - even the kids shows go places I think back in NZ would be questioned, but THIS thumbnail?.

  2. Post
    #2
    Why do you hate the disabled?

    Just because their breed of being conjoined twins isn't in your favour, doesn't mean they're not human with thoughts, feelings and kinky sex.

  3. Post
    #3
    suntoucher wrote:
    Why do you hate the disabled?

    Just because their breed of being conjoined twins isn't in your favour, doesn't mean they're not human with thoughts, feelings and kinky sex.
    I have a wheelchair, my twisted and contorted bedroom desires and practices aside (come to think of it open spaces too), I still don't want my 8 year old seeing this thumbnail. Especially under the heading of 'Family Fun'. Sadly I am an only twin.

  4. Post
    #4
    YouTube is a cesspit. Check out some of PaymoneyWubby's content.

  5. Post
    #5
    World just keeps getting weirder aye.

  6. Post
    #6

  7. Post
    #7
    Shit it's been 20 years since the 3dfx Voodoo 3 came out?

  8. Post
    #8
    why would you want to save a hummer h2?

  9. Post
    #9
    Galent wrote:
    YouTube is a cesspit. Check out some of PaymoneyWubby's content.
    Without actually looking, I'm gonna take a punt on that being a channel for whipped paypigs

  10. Post
    #10
    Richard7666 wrote:
    Without actually looking, I'm gonna take a punt on that being a channel for whipped paypigs
    Haha nah he's just a YouTuber that's puts a light on all the dodgy shit that youtube hosts and even promotes.

    Here's an example - NSFW