The Sekiro Accessibility Debate

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 10 of 10 First ... 78910

1. Post
    yeahboiwahoo wrote:
    just dont play easy mode if you dont want to?

Just don't play the game if your not good enough

2. Post
    matt8485 wrote:
    Does skill for a game that has one attack button really factor into the equation? Considering there is only block and attack as the primary buttons. Prosthetics aside

3. Post
    guess you've never played One Finger Death Punch

4. Post
    matt8485 wrote:
    thanks for the input xim bloke

5. Post
    yeahboiwahoo wrote:
    thanks for the input xim bloke
    XIMBLOKE hmmm think I'll make that my new PSN. Thanks scrub, good luck gitn gud

6. Post
    matt8485 wrote:
    XIMBLOKE hmmm think I'll make that my new PSN. Thanks scrub, good luck gitn gud
    I reckon roll will more x on the intro

xxximbloke69scrublyfxxx is probably more appropriate

7. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Does skill for a game that has one attack button really factor into the equation? Considering there is only block and attack as the primary buttons. Prosthetics aside
    Not getting hit is where the skill factor comes in

8. Post
    matt8485 wrote:
    Not getting hit is where the skill factor comes in
    Yeah just blocks and Dodge. Really hard

9. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Yeah just blocks and Dodge. Really hard
    Obviously too hard for a couple guys on here

10. Post
    Yeah, too hard for me, for sure - i'm okay with admitting that. I mostly play games for the exploration, for the sense of wonder, for losing yourself in a virtual world. And for shooting zombies in the face. Will be doing some of that today.

We all different, which is a good thing

11. Post
    matt8485 wrote:
    Obviously too hard for a couple guys on here
    Nah I'm just having you on, there is some skill involved with the dodging I'll say that much.

12. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Nah I'm just having you on, there is some skill involved with the dodging I'll say that much.
    It also requires skill to deflect attacks properly, knowing how & when to counter certain enemy attacks etc (eg. using Mikiri Counter). Then you have all the different prosthetics, upgrades, skills etc, There's alot more to it than just spamming R1 lol. Its a lot deeper than your typical Ass Creed game etc lol.

13. Post
    It's not so much the blocking and dodging that takes skill, but the parrying. Mastering that makes the game so much easier, as well as a few posture damage upgrades.

14. Post
    I'm playing the game I already know 90% of the mechanics.

15. Post
    You need the other 10% Padawan