Page 5 of 5 First ... 2345

1. Post
    Ah, a Spigen clone.

2. Post
    FFS, I left my charger at a hotel this morning. Hopefully they have it because I can't seem to find any AU/NZ super chargers online.

3. Post
    Lots of adapters will super charge. Its about how many amps they output.

4. Post
    I'm using a clear backed case with silicon sides and camera surrounds. There's a few designs on Ali. Shame to cover the aurora back.lot clearer than the thick silicon ones like it came with.

5. Post
    I'm finding the battery life to be ridiculously good. Getting home at the end of the day with 80% remaining.

6. Post
    That's insane. Are you using the power save mode at all (not ultra power save)? I'm still fiddling with apps as some are getting automatically stopped.

7. Post
    I have that case but for the one plus 5. I love it.

8. Post
    Huskie wrote:
    That's insane. Are you using the power save mode at all (not ultra power save)? I'm still fiddling with apps as some are getting automatically stopped.
    No power saving whatsoever, and I'm using it exactly the same way I was using my 5X, which would get me home with ~30-40%.

9. Post
    EzyE wrote:
    No power saving whatsoever, and I'm using it exactly the same way I was using my 5X, which would get me home with ~30-40%.
    Nexus 5x?

If so, they're not even remotely the same capacity battery.

10. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    Nexus 5x?

If so, they're not even remotely the same capacity battery.
    I wasn't saying they were, just relaying my experience.

11. Post
    Using the P30 to take photos at night I'm getting this "halo" effect around lights:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lights.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	814.2 KB 
ID:	225854

Is anybody else getting the same?

12. Post
    That's probably unavoidable on a handheld tiny lens/camera.

I think it does well consider. This is a photo of moon and stars - handheld on from my deck.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190415_212856.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	365.1 KB 
ID:	225855

13. Post
    Took this last night, quite impressed with night mode

14. Post
    Has anyone had confirmation about there watch redemption being processed or anything?