1. Post

Must buy games/accessories for nintendo noob...

Hi all,

New baby is keeping me and the wife up, so considering buying a switch as I feel it would appeal more to the wife than a PS4 or Xbox.

What are your must have games? Like the ones you thoroughly recommend...

Im def getting mario kart and Mario...but after 2 or 3 more options.

Also, are there must have accessories? Ive looked at a few articles, but am pretty time poor so thought id ask on here

2. Post
    Pro controller

3. Post
    Screen protector is a must. Pro controller is a go also.

Games.Botw is decent
    That's all I have to offer

4. Post
    Sweet! 2x pros and Zelda...on the list.

Ty.

5. Post
    Smash Ultimate for sure.

6. Post
    I just started playing yoshi's crafted world could be good to play.It has a full co-op mode as well so could play that with your wife if you want a game you both can play together

7. Post
    Zelda
    The Wii U ports, Wind Waker (best Zelda IMO), Captain Toad, Tropical Freeze etc

8. Post
    mario kart, botw, mario odyssey...

9. Post
    Mario Kart definitely. Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey are great, but singleplayer. Splatoon 2 if you're after something online. Smash is good.

As for non exclusives, Rocket League is good quick fun and I bet the wife will love Stardew Valley.

There's also a bunch of Wii U ports, many of which are fantastic games. Captain Toad is great fun, and if you're a Zelda fan the ports of the older games are well done.

10. Post
    Binding of Isaac is my #1 new dad gaming recommendation

11. Post
    Sweet! Thanks for the suggestions. Will go have a look tomorrow. Think ive def spent my budget going off recommendations

12. Post
    are there particular genres that you like?