Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 9 of 13 First ... 6789101112 ... Last

1. Post
    BigLoudRoar wrote:
    That end. Wholy crap. Just puts it in perspective where you stand in the power rankings hahahaha.
    End? Have you finished it already? How many hours?

2. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    End? Have you finished it already? How many hours?
    I played it pretty much non-stop from Friday lunchtime. Only finished it about an hour ago. Probably about 25 hours. I didn't do any of the extras and only played it on Jedi Knight difficulty. Really awesome!

3. Post
    GeneralZod wrote:
    If anyone wants to take it out on Grandmaster run round behind him go through the doors and up the stairs to the roof. Then block incoming lasers and reverse rockets. Does a ton of damage. Might be more than Jedimaster so could be quicker.

And if you're a compulsive explorer with ocd like me Cere says to look around Bogano before going of to Kashyyyyyyyk, so I did, came across her masters workshop and tada...

Damn don't get how to do spoilers on images. I'll just say it gives you 2 x the fun.
    Yeah I already found that workshop on Kashyyyk. I'm sure theres lots of secrets I've missed out on so far. Would've made that battle alot easier lol.

Alas I finally succumbed to the darkside and failed in my quest to become a grandmaster lol. Had to switch it down to Jedi Master. Got ****ed off at this section where you have to take on a Security Droid, 2 flame troopers, 2 scout troopers, 5 storm troopers and an AT-ST at the same damn time!! I guess since there's no difficulty trophies it doesn't really matter what difficulty you play it on anyways. I think Jedi Master is a good balance between being fun and challenging.

Anyways my biggest complaint is probably all the back tracking. I wish you could travel freely between shrines like the Soulborne games.

4. Post
    Usergame wrote:
    Death stranding is much better than this generic star wars trash. How many star wars games do we need. They all suck. The game would have a 60 meta if it wasn't a star wars game.
    Is this a joke post?

Surely.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

5. Post
    Golgara on Dathomir is not easy. Arrghhh

6. Post
    If Tomb Raider had jedi powers. If only this wasn't a console port.... Only 3 powers in a Jedi game is lame.

7. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Yeah I already found that workshop on Kashyyyk. I'm sure theres lots of secrets I've missed out on so far. Would've made that battle alot easier lol.

Alas I finally succumbed to the darkside and failed in my quest to become a grandmaster lol. Had to switch it down to Jedi Master. Got ****ed off at this section where you have to take on a Security Droid, 2 flame troopers, 2 scout troopers, 5 storm troopers and an AT-ST at the same damn time!! I guess since there's no difficulty trophies it doesn't really matter what difficulty you play it on anyways. I think Jedi Master is a good balance between being fun and challenging.

Anyways my biggest complaint is probably all the back tracking. I wish you could travel freely between shrines like the Soulborne games.
    I kinda wiish there was a bit of a fast travel mechanic. As it can be a tad annoying having to go all the way back to the ship. I'm playing on Story Mode as I got annoyed with some of the longest loading screens I've seen in a while. Some of the fights are still pretty challenging even on Story mode.

8. Post
    Bloodline wrote:
    If Tomb Raider had jedi powers. If only this wasn't a console port.... Only 3 powers in a Jedi game is lame.
    It's EA, more power later as DLC. At least so we can hope.

9. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    It's EA, more power later as DLC. At least so we can hope.
    Doubt it, limited by a controller.

10. Post
    Bloodline wrote:
    Doubt it, limited by a controller.
    Xbox Elite v2 controller has no issues
    Loads of buttons and profiles

11. Post
    was superkeen on this until I heard about only 3 powers limit, thats not much of a jedi fantasy

12. Post
    Bloodline wrote:
    Combine those powers with all the learned skills and it feels perfect for me for a newly ushered in Jedi like Cal.

Obviously, choke etc cant be used, since dark side etc.

On a side note; I reckon this is harder (for me anyways) than Bloodborne or Nioh: those games are aggressive style Soulsbornes, which suit my native style of anger and aggression....defensive styles has always been a weakness for me, this is why I found all the Dark Souls WAY harder than BB/Nioh etc.

Cere my fave character of the new canon too now, just read the Fallen Order prequel comics, so good!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

13. Post
    Yeah wish there were more powers. Other games seem to get around the limited inputs on a controller just fine. They shouldve just had an ability wheel eg. like in AC:Odyssey where you have 2 ability wheels so you can assign up to 8 abilities altogether.

14. Post
    Will be getting the game tonight finally. Surprisingly managed to avoid spoilers so far

15. Post
    Bloodline wrote:
    Did you just watch the WAB review or something?

I'll get this a bit later down the track. Want to work on backlog for a while. Have so many games i've barely touched!

16. Post
    Bloodline wrote:
    You really don't need more then 3

17. Post
    Hell yea I've only found two and having a hell of a lot of fun.

18. Post
    The people whinging about only 3 powers are probably thinking of all the Sith powers like choke and lightening forgetting that this is a Jedi game and not something like KOTOR or Force Unleashed where your character can use both Sith and Jedi powers. We've pretty much got all the Jedi powers from the films apart from mind trick and speed boost.

19. Post
    now that you mention that it does seem pretty ****ing obvious lol

20. Post
    GiantMartianTripod wrote:
    The people whinging about only 3 powers are probably thinking of all the Sith powers like choke and lightening forgetting that this is a Jedi game and not something like KOTOR or Force Unleashed where your character can use both Sith and Jedi powers. We've pretty much got all the Jedi powers from the films apart from mind trick and speed boost.
    Force jump! Force jump!
    that would make things so much better.

21. Post
    Weegee wrote:
    Force jump! Force jump!
    that would make things so much better.
    Spoiler:

22. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    spoiler
    ha! i take that back then. taking my time - only just got to the Wookie planet.

23. Post
    Weegee wrote:
    ha! i take that back then. taking my time - only just got to the Wookie planet.
    Yeah, I read ahead, I'm at the same point (although I need to go back and get some unlocks)

The backtracking and lack of fast travel is a bit annoying, but I kinda get the design decision - you definitely breeze through the earlier stages a lot quicker once you've unlocked a few upgrades.

24. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Did you just watch the WAB review or something?

I'll get this a bit later down the track. Want to work on backlog for a while. Have so many games i've barely touched!
    One of many reviews. Love Star Wars games, but I'll get this on special.

ludez wrote:
    You really don't need more then 3
    Yeah you do. Otherwise you are doing the same thing over and over.

25. Post
    Bloodline wrote:
    One of many reviews. Love Star Wars games, but I'll get this on special.

Yeah you do. Otherwise you are doing the same thing over and over.
    So there are four core abilities, but the skill tree upgrades unlock different variations? I don't think there's really a deficit there.