Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 6 of 12 First ... 3456789 ... Last

1. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Even better is that it turned out to be the deluxe edition, with ea access, xbox live gold and game pass......
    It is installing now noice

Excitement squandered. Because it's digital I can't play yet.
    Bugger... that's all i got for you.

2. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Even better is that it turned out to be the deluxe edition, with ea access, xbox live gold and game pass......
    It is installing now noice

Excitement squandered. Because it's digital I can't play yet.
    Sounds about right, that's probably why they didn't care about selling it early. It's just a key that needs to be redeemed over the internet which means you can only play when EA unlocks the game.
    Usually the way you can play games early is having the disc and disconnect the console from the internet then put the disc in.

3. Post
    Yep midnight Kiwi time is a huge commodity right now for the yanks as they can play many hours earlier setting their options to NZ time.

On Xbox, not sure of PC. Not possible on PS4.

Thankfully we got to be opposite the pomms for our timezone, in some universe it could have been the ozzies.

4. Post
    I'll try stay up till midnight. Then have a jam

5. Post
    **** this is good! It's tomb raider meets sekiro in star wars

6. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Strange can't find reviews yet and game is already released.

Terrible from EA

If like me you can't wait, you can watch some gameplay

7. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Strange can't find reviews yet and game is already released.

Terrible from EA

If like me you can't wait, you can watch some gameplay

I can imagine the review embargo was to stop spoilers getting out

8. Post
    My son has my copy from MA, it's going to hard to wrastle it off him

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

9. Post
    IST wrote:
    My son has my copy from MA, it's going to hard to wrastle it off him

Hah awesome dude.

I love the customization in this its so refreshing

10. Post
    Is this on any game pass type thing

11. Post
    So much glorious fan service in this.

This game is so good so far...kind of taken aback by how good this is.

Cal is a dope protag too.

12. Post
    Cant get it till Monday. Just one of those weeks where bills came first

13. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Sold

14. Post
    IST wrote:
    So much glorious fan service in this.

This game is so good so far...kind of taken aback by how good this is.

Cal is a dope protag too.

Yeah I've played around 2_3 hours now but sadly have to go to work but I thoroughly enjoyed.

**** it's hard though

15. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Yeah I've played around 2_3 hours now but sadly have to go to work but I thoroughly enjoyed.

**** it's hard though
    Yeah, seen a few of my mates streaming it, and getting chewed up on normal, and they're DS and Bloodborne players

16. Post
    Sounds perfect, dark souls meets star wars

My play list has been

Divinity 2
    Pokemon Sword
    Outer Worlds
    Forza Horizon 4
    Jedi Fallen Order

But now I've have to bump star wars up to after Pokemon, this game sounds too good to not play for so long,

17. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Sounds perfect, dark souls meets star wars

My play list has been

Divinity 2
    Pokemon Sword
    Outer Worlds
    Forza Horizon 4
    Jedi Fallen Order

But now I've have to bump star wars up to after Pokemon, this game sounds too good to not play for so long,
    Nice, I've been jamming FH4 on Game Pass, must say, it's one of my fave racers.

18. Post
    Played through 2 hours.
    Hell yes this is a fine star wars game even at the start its great just walking around listening to all the star wars talk.
    Tinkered with playing on highest difficulty but got owned so going down to Jedi Master.
    Block and parry is Sekiro like but nowhere as fast so timing is more forgiving. And if you do change difficulty health bars stay the same for you and enemy, they don't become bullet sponges but their attack is more aggressive and do more damage.

Unlocked the first skill, tree opens up a little, looks like many great abilities will be available later on befitting a jedi.

Light saber sound is awesome. And yes, you can cut the grass(memories of Zelda) leaving sear marks, great attention to detail.

And exploring rewards with xp, look around, the attention to detail is exceptional.

Hell cant play again till later tonight, relatives don't understand a nerds excitement of a great game on release day.

tldr solid game definite buy.

19. Post
    Getting crazy FOMO, but I need to plat Borderlands 3 first.

20. Post
    I reckon this is much harder than the previews let on....like, I dipped my feet into Grandmaster and that was a big hell no....I think Jedi Master is even harder than BB/Souls/Nioh...

This is a great thing btw, nothing feels cheap, and victories feel amazing.

As a reference: beaten every Soulsborne type game I've played and didnt have any extreme troubles: I think the better AI here is the big difference...less predictable - and bigger group numbers.

21. Post
    IST wrote:
    I reckon this is much harder than the previews let on....like, I dipped my feet into Grandmaster and that was a big hell no....I think Jedi Master is even harder than BB/Souls/Nioh...

This is a great thing btw, nothing feels cheap, and victories feel amazing.

As a reference: beaten every Soulsborne type game I've played and didnt have any extreme troubles: I think the better AI here is the big difference...less predictable - and bigger group numbers.

This is good to know, I want a challenge!

22. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Nice, I've been jamming FH4 on Game Pass, must say, it's one of my fave racers.
    Wait wtf are you on pc or Xbox for that? I thought you were solely ps

23. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Wait wtf are you on pc or Xbox for that? I thought you were solely ps
    Eck Bok bro, got the Xbox One mainly for the kids to play Roblox lol.

Plus, Game Pass was only $2 for the first 2 months, so why now.

24. Post
    played a bit, a few little gripes with animations not lining up between "cutscene" into gameplay (as in he turns around to get into position to be playable and just seems to go into a standard pose and teleport a short distance before becoming player active again.)
    and Cere's eyes are really bugging me, and i'm not sure if its a model bug or they are suppose to look that way.

and the fact that jumping after running loses all momentum (guessing they will have a force jump style ability at some point).

and the fact that i can't seem to find a way to climb down vines from the top of them? and i suppose to jump towards them and just hope i can grab them and then climb down? guess i'll go try that at the part i am now and die a few times hoping it will work.

otherwise, sound effects and music are great. lightsaber sounds awesome and i'm enjoying it so far.

25. Post
    Man this game is pretty darned good. Looks and plays good!