Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 7 of 12 First ... 45678910 ... Last

1. Post
    Played for just over an hour so far on Grandmaster difficulty. Once I got the parrying down I was doing pretty well until I came across this damn Obbo Dobbo creature or whatever its called lol. Bastard can kill you in one or two hits. After 5 or 6 attempts I just went back to him and hit him once to get my XP back and got the f**k out. Think I'm too weak atm. I'll be back you fat bastard lol.

Really liking the game. Combat doesn't feel quite as polished or satisfying as Sekiro but I can tell it will alot more interesting when you acquire more skills.

My only gripe is I wish they went for more realistic live action look like Battlefront 2 instead of that animated look.

2. Post
    So on Playstation a physical copy of the base game is around $90 and the deluxe $120, or you can buy the base version and then get the deluxe upgrade for $7 off PSN, hmmmm, let me think..........

3. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Played for just over an hour so far on Grandmaster difficulty. Once I got the parrying down I was doing pretty well until I came across this damn Obbo Dobbo creature or whatever its called lol. Bastard can kill you in one or two hits. After 5 or 6 attempts I just went back to him and hit him once to get my XP back and got the f**k out. Think I'm too weak atm. I'll be back you fat bastard lol.

Really liking the game. Combat doesn't feel quite as polished or satisfying as Sekiro but I can tell it will alot more interesting when you acquire more skills.

My only gripe is I wish they went for more realistic live action look like Battlefront 2 instead of that animated look.
    hah came across the same thing while exploring the first zone/planet. died once and just decided to leave it be and carry on.

have to say i'm loving reflecting the laser blasts back at the Storm-troopers some of the things they same are hilarious, best one so far "I always knew it would end this way".

4. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:

Yeh that fat bastard rekt me like 10 times. I bitched out and lowered the difficulty to beat his ass

You can drop down on top of him and attack, if you enter that area from where your ship is (if that makes sense) does a decent amount of damage to him to start the fight.

5. Post
    Oh yea forgot to mention I remapped my attack to r1 sekiro style but there is a major spoiler in the config menu.

6. Post
    gahh man i cant wait to go home and play. I'll prob stream it too

7. Post
    Hmmmm you guys have all been very positive for this game I might have to give this a go. Will read a few reviews see if the hype is real.

8. Post
    I'm home but TV is being used........

9. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Eck Bok bro, got the Xbox One mainly for the kids to play Roblox lol.

Plus, Game Pass was only $2 for the first 2 months, so why now.
    You are a traitor to the empire.

10. Post
    Reviews up, guess the hype is real

https://opencritic.com/game/7407/sta...i-fallen-order

11. Post
    Just a heads up, if your local Warehouse won't price match Dick Smiths $69 instore, like mine wouldn't, you can buy it online for $99 and call the 0800 number and they will, they'll email you a $30 code to use on your next online purchase. I bought mine online at 4.30 today and got an email at 5.30 saying it was ready to collect from the store that wouldn't price match

12. Post
    ludez wrote:
    I'm home but TV is being used........
    Only 1 TV? Time to get some more need 1 for each room m8

13. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Only 1 TV? Time to get some more need 1 for each room m8
    3 tvs, but my one x is on my 65", my son has the 49" samsung 4k and the 55" panny is in the bedroom i cannot be arsed moving everything over as it's neatly cable managed. Will be better when i can get on since the kids will be asleep.

I'll just play outer worlds on my laptop till then

14. Post
    EA Access thank you very much d/l right now

15. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Ooh it looks so damn good.

Please tell me this supports HDR

ludez wrote:
    3 tvs, but my one x is on my 65", my son has the 49" samsung 4k and the 55" panny is in the bedroom i cannot be arsed moving everything over as it's neatly cable managed. Will be better when i can get on since the kids will be asleep.

I'll just play outer worlds on my laptop till then
    Haha ok, you just need a man cave then

16. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Ooh it looks so damn good.

Please tell me this supports HDR
    You're in luck, it does!

17. Post

18. Post
    slipstream wrote:
    EA Access thank you very much d/l right now
    Is it on EA Access?

19. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Is it on EA Access?
    I believe it's on EA Access Premier, only on PC

20. Post
    Hah obbo dobbo that fat funny bastard you'll come across another one soon enough easy cheese and xp, just go round to the left, grab its attention then watch it fall to its death as it tries to jump across. Save point above his head rinse repeat.

Some gripes, no way of knowing how many xp points you get per enemy. Severe clipping issue Cals head goes through walls. And had a weird black snow flake moment, many triangles falling from the sky, major graphic glitches.

21. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    I believe it's on EA Access Premier, only on PC
    F**k. Console peasant!

22. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    F**k. Console peasant!
    Same here bro lol

23. Post
    Deflecting blaster shots back at Storm troopers & taking them out never gets old lol.

One minor gripe is dead bodies just disappear right in front of you. Is a bit immersion breaking.

GeneralZod wrote:
    Severe clipping issue Cals head goes through walls. And had a weird black snow flake moment, many triangles falling from the sky, major graphic glitches.
    On PC I assume?No issue here on the Pro

IST wrote:
    I reckon this is much harder than the previews let on....like, I dipped my feet into Grandmaster and that was a big hell no....I think Jedi Master is even harder than BB/Souls/Nioh...
    Nah no way is it harder than the Soulsborne games even on Grandmaster. Only thing I've had trouble with is so far is that damn Obbo Dobbo **** lol. I'm only up to the second planet though so I'm sure it will get harder.

EDIT: Actually I might've been wrong lol. Some parts of this game have had me raging already. Been tempted quite a few times to switch the difficulty down to Jedi Master but I'm going to keep on perservering as long as possible. Nothing is more enraging than being killed by one of those rat creatures lol.
    Last edited by Ins0mn1ac; 15th November 2019 at 11:44 pm.

24. Post
    f that white spider, really killed me 3 times ffs. then just cheesed it lol.

-edit- also just had a look at the ps4 theme i got with the game. holy crap that is lazy, maybe the laziest theme I've seen on ps4.
    Last edited by Drakarth; 16th November 2019 at 1:11 am.

25. Post
    It's now moved up to a 91% recommended rating on OpenCritic

Some reviewers are saying the game is too short.
    Which is a shame this type of game needs to be at least 40 hours longb