Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... Last

1. Post

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Cal Kestis—one of the last surviving members of the Jedi Order after the purge of Order 66—is now a Padawan on the run. Experience this all-new single-player Star Wars™ story from Respawn Entertainment and EA Star Wars on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC this holiday season, 15 November 2019.

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is an action-adventure game set after Star Wars: Episode III — Revenge of the Sith™. Develop your Force abilities, hone your lightsaber techniques, and explore the ancient mysteries of a long-lost civilization—all while staying one step ahead of the Empire and its deadly Inquisitors.

2. Post
    Looks fricken amazing!

3. Post
    I like the fact that it's a single-player focused game.

4. Post
    No gameplay yet, but I guess this is going to be something along the lines of The Force Awakens but with lite RPG elements? I could be keen for that.

5. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    No gameplay yet, but I guess this is going to be something along the lines of The Force Awakens but with lite RPG elements? I could be keen for that.
    You mean the force unleashed?

6. Post
    Lmao preorders are already up

7. Post
    Deathbat wrote:
    Yes, I believe that's what the gentleman in question means.

8. Post
    I'll be in shock if EA can put out a good SW game

9. Post
    I wonder if it'll be another FPS or the fun third person action games like the 2 The Force Unleashed games.

10. Post
    CGI cutscene to excite switched off, easily excited normies. Zero gameplay. I'm so shocked by this marketing strategy from an AAA publisher!!!!!111

Titanfall 2 SP campaign was awesome so I'm cautiously optimistic.

11. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    I'll be in shock if EA can put out a good SW game
    Mass Effect 2 proves you wrong.

12. Post
    jords wrote:
    Bioware of today wouldn't be able to make Mass Effect 2. Most of the talent who made that studio great are long gone.

That being said Respawn's soul has yet to be consumed by EA. They probably have maybe another 5 years before they start turning to shit.

13. Post
    jords wrote:
    Hence why I said SW (ie. Star Wars). I liked ME2

14. Post
    I am slowly starting to think that Respawn have got some form of spell over EA, how they are rolling with Unreal Engine 4 and just doing the hell they want of late....like some form of corporate hypnosis...

This is looking ****ing great, a redhead Jedi too (I'm rocking some red, this is some dream shit right here), so I'm freaking pumped fam

Story beats look great - dark, 1313 like, you save your friend from a sarlacc pit (wtf that doing there tho? lol)...good times in November!!

15. Post
    I just hope it is RPG heavy.

16. Post
    Deathbat wrote:
    Yeah, that. I'm sick atm, so brain is a bit fuzzy.

17. Post
    Can we just get Jedi Knight back, please? I miss the multiplayer.

18. Post
    Valeo wrote:
    Jam it from time to time with a mate + bots and its still the best. We should get a GP game going

19. Post
    Bloodline wrote:
    Me too

20. Post
    Deathbat wrote:
    Jam it from time to time with a mate + bots and its still the best. We should get a GP game going
    I loved that game so much. Used to play on dial up so I'd have a 400ish ping but it was still great fun. I think my favourite setup was ctf with no weapons except mines and lightsabers. And the modding community made some pretty incredible maps...

21. Post
    Valeo wrote:
    It's on Steam and GOG now. Nothing's stopping you from playing it. Use GameRanger for online play if needed.
    (The Jedi Knight games will probably still be better than this nonsense.)

Bloodline wrote:
    Those are lofty expectations from the original creators of Call of Duty.

22. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Those are lofty expectations from the original creators of Call of Duty.
    A man can dream.

23. Post
    The trailer didn't really get me interested. The main character seemed to lack charisma.

Still hopeful that this will be great though

24. Post
    Valeo wrote:
    Same, Keen, +1

25. Post
    Stimpy wrote:
    Same, Keen, +1
    +2 that was fun as heck