1. Post
    Yes we have dry spells and floods.. you my friend have terrible earthquakes. But we ANZers are bred tuff. Hoping Ferguson is also negative. Our Home Affairs Minister has tested positive.. may have infected the US Attorney General and Trump's missus. Well done son. Sco Mo is safe tho.
    You too keep safe mate.

2. Post
    Yeah Baggy, both countries do cope very well with this type of stuff, very good news that both players tested negative.

I see that the remaining 2 ODIs in Aussie & the 20/20 series in NZ are cancelled, I suppose that was always going to happen, disappointing, but peoples health is the main concern.

3. Post
    signman wrote:
    Yeah Baggy, both countries do cope very well with this type of stuff, very good news that both players tested negative.

I see that the remaining 2 ODIs in Aussie & the 20/20 series in NZ are cancelled, I suppose that was always going to happen, disappointing, but peoples health is the main concern.
    Hopefully both series are only postponed signman. I'd specially like to see the T20s on your decks. How is your family coping mate with this bloody virus that seems to have stopped the world in its tracks? So far we are ok.. tho brother in law may have to face quarantine when he returns from Canada. Keep safe mate.

4. Post
    Yeah mate, hopefully both series are only postponed... not looking great though, my brother-in-law is one of the managers working on this virus for the Ministry Of Health here & he was saying they at least expect it to last till Christmas.

Hope your brother-in-law is tested negative when he returns, our family are all good, glad you & your faimly are ok as well Baggy... as long as everyone continues to regularly wash their hands, avoid big crowds especially inside gathering, don't shake hands, the elbow touch is a good idea, if we can starve this virus it will start to fade, hopefully they find a vaccine soon.
    Last edited by signman; 18th March 2020 at 3:13 pm.