Page 4 of 4 First 1234

1. Post
    team of clones

2. Post
    RTS should go and I'll follow him. **** this team.

3. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    I feel for RTS. One of the best players the Warriors have had and he's wasting his career playing with a bunch of absolute passengers. Johnson was the same. He wasted his prime years playing for us and has nothing to show for it.

Maumalo sucks, Blair sucks, Kata sucks. Most of the team are various levels of sucky. RTS, Fus, Harris are our only good players. The rest are somewhere between average and Maumalo levels of shit. What a joke.
    Afoa was good tonight as well

4. Post
    Deep down I gave up honest hope the moment they signed the likes of Blair as a 'name' signing a few years ago, I've just never rated him at all, actually really disliked him. AND we were getting him in the 'ah well I don't really care' age of his career lol. Those are the kinds of guys the Warriors get. :|

RTS is a legend, thank goodness he won a competition elsewhere then came to our shitty team. Cause he ain't ever winning anything here.

5. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    I feel for RTS. One of the best players the Warriors have had and he's wasting his career playing with a bunch of absolute passengers. Johnson was the same. He wasted his prime years playing for us and has nothing to show for it.

Maumalo sucks, Blair sucks, Kata sucks. Most of the team are various levels of sucky. RTS, Fus, Harris are our only good players. The rest are somewhere between average and Maumalo levels of shit. What a joke.
    Gotta agree there, he's absolutely carrying this team with his runs.

He is clearly the best player. Hope he wins the dally M's again.

6. Post
    Dragons have some problems with the loss of Widdop. Not only have we lost our skipper and chief playmaker but also our goalkicker.. Tim Lafai is one of the best centres in the country but Tim you can not kick goals. Zac Lomax can..so Mary has to bring him into the starting side as we can not afford to be missing easy goal kicks when games are on the line.

7. Post
    Changed my tip last minute from Eels to Tigers :S

anyone else crack 1k this round?

8. Post
    Is it me or is the reffing getting worse since The Bunker was introduced? Seems to me refs are not backing themselves and using the Bunker for obvious decisions far too often. The reffing on Sat at Win was atrocious at times. Both sides suffered.

9. Post
    They go to the bunker for advertising reasons at least 50% of the time.

10. Post
    Australia only, not in every store, and not forever.

11. Post
    Fake news! (hopefully)

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/new...ectid=12224654

Interesting that Hayze Petham is listed in the 21

12. Post
    BaggyGreens wrote:
    Is it me or is the reffing getting worse since The Bunker was introduced? Seems to me refs are not backing themselves and using the Bunker for obvious decisions far too often. The reffing on Sat at Win was atrocious at times. Both sides suffered.
    Its been like this for years.

Like Weenie said gotta keep KFC happy. They aren't paying to not have tries get referred up.

Also, if a ref misses something, they'll get raked over the coals relentlessly. Hard to blame them just reverting to the bunker to ensure the decision is right knowing how much they'll cop it if they miss something.

The bunker has actually gotten better this year, getting much faster. Still not a fan but at least it is getting better.

When the bunker ****s it up is the absolute worst.

13. Post
    If it helps one of the touchies from the Dragons game has been dropped for failing to make a call against the Dragons near the end of that game so you've reaped the benefits.

14. Post
    DOGZILLA wrote:
    If it helps one of the touchies from the Dragons game has been dropped for failing to make a call against the Dragons near the end of that game so you've reaped the benefits.
    Both sides benefited by poor calls. A fair result wudda been a draw and a point each. Dump golden point.